Chapter 37: A Meeting of Young Lords

(Your POV)
It was now the next day, and I was able to get out of the studies thanks to my efforts last night, but I was slightly tired, so I was modifying a clown mask Kankuro gave me. Whenever I used my eyepatch. I felt unbalanced because it only displayed information in one eye, so I'm using this mask to display intel just like it, but for both eyes. With that said, I was able to go with Rias' peerage, plus Asia, to the location where the meeting was, which was the old royal capital Luciferd. While I was a fan of keeping peace, I was still careful, and had Mule come along with me while I had my primary weapons, Genbu, Gae Bulg, Crimson Javelin, Solais, the bendy knife, and Lauer on me. I also had some utility items in Mule's bags, like the shovel and landmines.

"(Y/N), don't you think you're a little too armed for this?" Kiba asked, gesturing to my weapons, and I shrugged.

"Everyone here without a doubt is better than me at magic, and are most likely incredibly powerful, so I decided to bring everything." I explained in a calm manner. "Besides, I'm a stand in for Issei right now since he's busy with studies."

"Just so we're clear, we'll be meeting up with other hiers such as Sona and myself, so stay calm under all circumstances." Rias ordered, and I listened to her because Issei still has her pawn pieces inside him, making me a member of her extended peerage. "These people will be our rivals going forward, so act superior."

"Wait, I have to fight Sona?" I didn't want to fight Sona, Sona was a good person, even though we don't really talk that much to one another.

"No, I mean politically, and I doubt Sona wants to fight you, so she'll most likely treat you the same." Rias explained, and I was glad for that. "Wait a minute, is that...Sairaorg?"

"Hey, long time no see Rias." Sairaorg looked like a tall individual, almost rivaling me in terms in height, but I was taller than him by a couple centimeters.

"Glad to see you're doing well Sairaorg

"Glad to see you're doing well Sairaorg." Rias and this Sairaorg fellow shook hands before Rias introduced us to him. "Everyone, this is Sairaorg, my cousin on my mother's side. He's the heir to the house of Bael."

"Nice to meet you Red Dragon Emperor." Sairaorg thought I was the red dragon, so I had to explain that I was (Y/N), and Issei was held back by his studies of devil etiquette. "(Y/N)...the lunatic who managed to fight the white dragon with his bare hands? That's quite impressive!"

"I am honored by your words Lord Sairaorg." I bowed slightly to the man. "Forgive me for being nosy, but shouldn't you be in the meeting room, it should be starting in a couple minutes?"

"I didn't want to waste my time, besides, Zephyrdor and Seekvaira are back at it again." Sairaorg informed me, and I was confused until an explosion blasted the door wide open, and I grabbed Rias to move her away from the door.

"Do you wish to die Zephyrdor?" A woman with a stern glare was talking to a man who looked to be on the same level of insanity as Freed judging from the look in his eyes. "I doubt anyone will mind if I did dispose of you."