Chapter 55: Long Live the King

(Your POV)
I opened my eyes to see I was back at my house, and I was wearing my selkie's coat like a robe over some (f/c) shorts and a white t-shirt. I would have assumed everything was a dream, but my entire right arm, left hand, right leg, and left eye felt off in my opinion. I was also starving, like I haven't eaten anything in days, and my throat felt dry. I sat up on my leg and examined the parts in question, and the left hand was a skin tone off at the parts that got cut off, but my right arm and leg was completely off. My right arm was pitch black, and had a blue galaxy design to it along with several ethereal fish tattooed onto the arm. As for my leg, it was pitch black like smoke and had yellow golden rings tattooed into it. I also noticed there were several different kinds of plants around me, all of which were flowers. Upon closer inspection, they were from all around the world. I recognized some flowers from Hawaii, the Netherlands, Argentina, Madagascar, and even some from Australia. There were so many flowers, I almost didn't notice the people standing around my best, all of whom appeared to notice I was awake. I recognized them as Grayfia, Milicas, Sirzechs, Azazel, Miach, Falbium, Ajuka, Serafall, and even Michael.

"Oh look, you're alive." Miach pointed out while he checked a clipboard. "I honestly didn't think you would survive so many supernatural transplants, but your adaptive immunity appears to have kicked in."

"Wait, didn't you tell the girls that (Y/N) would live for certain?" Azazel asked with crossed arms, and Miach didn't miss a beat in responding.

"You see, I lied." Miach had a glint over his glasses, and everyone in the room sweatdropped.

"Um...what happened?" I questioned everyone, who all focused on me, then they looked at eachother, most likely waiting for one of them to explain it. "Also, did Issei really go berserk and I lost my limbs?"

"You're taking this well (Y/N)." Grayfia handed me a glass of water, and I thanked her before downing the entire glass. "As for what happened, Miach used some parts that you got the day before to repair your body. Your right leg used to belong to Tezcatlipoca, your left hand used to be Tyr's, your left eye is the third eye of Huang Yu, the Jade emperor, and your entire right arm used to belong to an unknown god. All we know is that they were a god of the ocean, dreams, truth, and determination."

"For the record, they kind of had to fish Tyr's hand out of crap to get it, good news was that Fenrir didn't kill anyone while we did so." Azazel proudly exclaimed. "Tyr didn't want his hand back, since he always remembers Fenrir when he sees it, so Thor decided we'd give it to you."

"Are you guys sure the gods didn't need these body parts?" I asked, I could have just gotten a prosthetic, but Miach shook his head.

"Hang Yu can just regrow his third eye after some meditation, and Tezcatlipoca doesn't want to discuss how he lost his leg, so he says he was born without it." Michael explained, and I want to know why he's here in the first place. "If we give Tezcatlipoca his leg back, his lie will be up."

"As for the forgotten god, he willingly chopped his arm off when he heard you needed sacred gear resources, since he was dying anyways." Sirzechs explained. "On the bright side, the new body parts will adjust to your body soon, so you don't have to walk around looking like you're a tattoo addict."

"I learned some new words in spanish today!" Milicas bragged, and I was curious as to what he meant, but Grayfia covered his mouth before Milicas could say anything.

"By 'new words', he's referring to the words Natalia said when she heard what happened to you." Falbium explained, and I want to know why he's here. "When she and Asger learned, they started shooting at Issei. He's still alive, but was being hunted by your parents until an hour ago. It's been three days since we came back."