Chapter 76: Goodbye Kyoto

(Your POV)
The day after the Hero Faction's failed experiment, it was declared a victory on our side because there were no major casualties. Unfortunately for us, one of my most powerful units, Nico, went missing. I asked Kiba and Xenovia about what happened during their fight against Siegfried, but their memories were hazy, though Kiba was adamant that she was not kidnapped. Connla was officially branded as a traitor to the hero faction, so I decided to let him stay with us. Wukong and Nezha also left, leaving Nemo behind, along with a scroll on how to use senjutsu. Other than that, our trip to Kyoto was at a close, and I decided to get souvenirs for everyone back home. I got a purple ribbon that had a lavender design on it for Akeno, a rose-style pen for Rias, some sweets in a snow-drop flower design for Koneko, a ninja keychain for Scathach, a katana-style bottle opener for Dagda, and samurai-style keychains for my parents. I also grabbed some more keychains for the others that couldn't come with us. After getting the souvenirs, I went back to the train station where everyone was waiting for the train. Well, almost everyone, Kiba looked distressed. Also, Yasaka and Kunou were here wearing more casual clothes. Yasaka was wearing a black shirt, a yellow cardigan, hazel colored skirt, sandals, and a sun hat to hide her ears. As for Kunou, she was wearing black sandals, a white dress, a yellow jacket, and a beanie to hide her ears. The reason for them wearing these outfits was because they were moving in with me. Why is that? Well...

"So let me be clear, Lady Kunou and Lady Yasaka are living at my home for safety reasons?" I questioned Azazel, who was sitting on his travel bag. "While I am not opposed to the idea, what about the flow of ki in Kyoto?"

"I can take care of that." Nemo volunteered. "You see, when it comes to ancient magics, I am unrivaled. Prideful boasting aside, the flow of ki is like a web, and Yasaka is just the main support of that web. While important, it can be replaced. What I plan on doing is making the main support a singular gem, then making copies of that gem to spread around in random places like I did with the original gem. Then I'll wipe my own memories on which gem is the real one. After that, I'm heading back to Peru to protect the continent from the Khaos Brigade, since Machu Picchu and other ancient cities in South America could be a potential target for the Khaos Brigade invasion."

"Sarah and I are also leaving now as well." Yozakura informed me. "I have reason to believe that Nico was a race that could allow her to turn into a 100% human, like a shapeshifter, skinwalker, or a spirit. So I'm going to look for her with Sarah."

"Yup, just don't ask us what we plan on doing in the hotels." Sarah put her hands on her hips. "We think she went to Australia for whatever reason, so we'll be going there to look for her, and to protect it from the Khaos Brigade since no one is from Australia, and the closest person to Australia is Sangkuriang, who's from Indonesia."

"So you three are leaving right now?" I asked, and all three of them nodded. "Nemo, I haven't known you for long, but thank you for helping. Yozakura, I owe you a lot, it was always you who assisted me with my...well, everything. As for Sarah..."

"BWAAAAH!" Sarah was sobbing while she hugged me. "Can we keep him, Yozakura?! I would die for him!"

"Please don't."

"No Sarah, he has his own duties to attend to, and don't worry, we'll be back at some point." Yozakura held out a hand to me. "You know, out of everyone I've been worked for, you're the worst liar."

"If it's okay with you guys..." I reached into my pocket to make my Tarot Peerage Cards appear, then I pulled out the stack box of cards. "Would you all like to join my Peerage?" In response to this question, the three of them nodded. "Then take a card." I held the now open box to them, but it was in such a way that none of them could tell which card they were getting.