Chapter 51: Diodora is a Ho

(Your POV)
"Are we in the right place?"

"I believe so."

We used Rias' magic circle to appear in what we thought was the specified location, and I modified the magic circle to be able to transport regular humans, meaning Sarah, Yozakura, and Tojuro were with us as well. Mule was back at my place since I could just summon my equipment now, but I was carrying Genbu and Gae Bulg since they're my best weapons. Asia was in her nun outfit, Xenovia was wearing her black, skin tight outfit like the one she wore when we first met, I was wearing the same military uniform I did at the interview but with the mask on my face this time, and everyone else wore their school uniforms. Sarah had a backpack on her, as well as a vest with several pockets. Tojuro on the other hand was pulling a cart with a sheet over it. I was using my mask to scan and collect data on the area, we appeared to arrive in a spacious hallway with black walls, a black and white marble floor fashioned in a chess pattern, pillars along the walls, and some kind of shrine entrance at the end. The shrine looked to be Greek and had a set of doors, but that wasn't my focus. I couldn't hear the voice of the announced, and usually we'd hear one by now. "This is odd...stay on guard everyone." Rias ordered, and all of us complied. "(Y/N), do you sense anything?"

"I'm picking up nothing." I was using my earth sense, thermal vision, and checking the air for consistencies that are caused when someone is present. "Shall I destroy the building?"

"No, for now, we have no choice but to wait and see what our opponent's next move is." Rias declined my suggestion, and everyone understood, except one person.

"Well that blows." Sarah, who had already pulled several sticks of dynamite out of backpack.

Out of nowhere, I detected a magic source, and the source was none other than Diodora, who teleported in front of the shrine with his usual smile. With a snap of his fingers, several magic circles appeared all around us, and I could tell right away they were devils, but not ones I knew of. "Judging from their magic circles, they're affiliated with the Old Satan Faction." I had all the data from the Gremory Library uploaded onto my mask, allowing me to access it whenever needed. Their exact numbers weren't clear to me, but I can tell right away that it was in the hundreds.

"Eh?!" Issei shouted, not that I blame him, learning that a new faction is involved in a rating game can be quite surprising.

"You're a relative of that fake Satan, aren't you?" One of the invaders spat at Rias, but I held out my arm so it would hit me instead. "I'll end you right here."

"Pardon me Sir, but aren't you aware you're invading a rating game between two noble houses?" I tried being reasonable with the man, but he pulled out a knife, so I struck him in the chest using the blunt side of Gae Bulg.

I heard a light yelp behind me, and I turned around to see Asia was missing. Of course, I was furious about this, and I looked around desperately to find the blonde nun. I looked upwards to see that Asia was being held by a flying Diodora, and I would have done something but I didn't want to risk Asia getting hurt because of my recklessness. "Hey Rias, Mad Dog, Perverted Dragon, I'm taking Asia with me, have fun with these fools."

"(Y/N), Solais." Xenovia held out a hand, and I reached behind me to draw out Solais, like there was an invisible sheathe I was pulling the holy blade from. I gave the holy blade to Xenovia, allowing her to dual wield Durandal with Solais. Xenovia charged at Diodora with holy energy covering her blade, but when she tried cutting Diodora, the man dodged by soaring higher.

"Let go of Asia you piece of shit!" Issei demanded while getting his boosted gear ready, and I responded by getting Genbu ready on my left arm while getting Gae Bulg ready in my right hand. "And what the hell is going on?! Isn't this supposed to be a rating game?!"