Chapter 62: Yesterday's Enemies are Today's Allies

(Your POV)
"Well this is an awkward situation..."

"You know what will help? Explosives."

"Sarah no."

All of us were on the porch and grass of my mansion, and we weren't alone, Sonia's group, my 'peerage', Rias' peerage, Dagda, Baraqiel, Azazel, Natalia, Asger, and weirdest of all, Vali's team. Vali was here with Kuroka, Bikou, Arthur, and Nancy. Nancy may have been my opponent, but I honestly can't pinpoint her goals, so I guess I just have to be on my guard. Despite us being enemies, everyone appeared to be getting along. Irina's extremely extroverted personality allowed her to spark a conversation with Arthur, Bikou was looking at the ocean with amazement, Kuroka was trying to talk to Koneko, but Cernunnos was making sure Kuroka didn't get too close. As for the rest of us, we were discussing the major issue known as Loki. However, before we get to that, we have to address the mammoth in the walls. Is that the correct way of saying it?

"So...why does Vali's team feel like helping us all of a sudden?" Coyote asked while he laid on the porch's wooden railing. "I mean, you fought a 1v1 against (Y/N) for no reason at some point. Which (Y/N) totally won."

"I wanted to fight Loki and Fenrir anyways, so our interests align." Vali answered, and I guessed he was obsessed with combat. "What's the matter? My goals are not as good as yours?"

"I think the problem is that your offer is random at best." Quetzalcoatl pointed out, and we all agreed to just call him Quetzal for short. "Like you suddenly appear and offer your help even though you want to fight Issei really badly. Also the fact you're a terrorist."

"Hey, whether or not you want my help is entirely up to you guys." Vali then smirked evilly. "Remember, I will fight Loki and Fenrir no matter what. So if you don't accept my help, maybe all of you will be dragged into it."

"If that's a threat, then I must warn you this is not the place to make them." I crossed my arms while glaring at Vali. "You're on my home territory, surrounded by a large number of powerful opponents. Even you can't hold your own in someone's home turf when they're full prepared, and Nancy, I already have a counter for your sacred gear."

"You know he's got a point, taking all of these people on right now is suicide." Bikou then raised his hand. "Also, I have a question, your highness."

"I'm not nobility, so please call me by my name." I looked at Bikou. "So what is it?"

"Can I swim in the ocean?" Bikou asked, and I was wondering if he was joking, but he was 100% serious.

"Yes, but while you're there, can you drag any trash you see to a nearby trash can?" I requested, and Bikou nodded to confirm that he would. "Then be my guest."

"With that...little interruption out of the way, I believe I have an idea on how to defeat both Fenrir and Loki." Anubis has a laptop in front of him as he typed away on it, and he was always as professional and refined as usual. "Vali, Issei, have you considered using the powers of the red and white dragons, Fafnir, Tannin, and Vritra?"

"That's a good idea, we can use their power to summon Midgarsormr's consciousness here, allowing us to get some answers on how to defeat them." Vali smirked a bit. "So how do we contact them?"

"So am I just not relevant anymore?" Saji asked, and all of us just stared at him while Nico floated above us while in her normal form and eating a cookie. "Also, what is Nico?"

"Nico is Nico." Yozakura flatly answered as she watched Nico float in the air for seemingly no logical reason. "We don't know how she flies though."

"I know how, but the explanation is that all of her bones and tissue was so light that if she inhales enough air, she can fly." Ayako explained as Nico began nibbling on the chocolate chip cookie.