Chapter 46: Pre-Recruitment

(Your POV)
It was the day after my return, and I was currently in my backyard, which was a half circle shape with the rounded edges having rocks to separate the grass from the actual beach. There was a path with wooden planks that lead to a dock and the beach that happens to be close by. I was sitting at one of those outdoor tables and chains, and I wasn't alone, Asger, Natalia, Azazel, Issei, and Dagda were here with me. Dagda moved to Japan because he was bored, and even brought the stone of destiny with him. On the subject of the stone of destiny, it was currently in the middle of the yard, just standing there. As for me, I was taking notes on Issei's sacred gear, trying to understand it's materials and how it works. I had a full lab out here with me, microscope and everything.

"So...are none of us going to mention the fact that some puta tried proposing to Asia?" Natalia was starting a conversation while I examined the boosted gear's green gem. "Also the fact that he's a noble and the drunkard over here tried killing him."

"To be fair, he was a bitch and I didn't do anything yet." Dagda defended himself, and he kind of looked funny sitting in that regular sized chair with his massive size. "That girl is a member of (Y/N)'s harem, and she likes (Y/N), end of discussion."

"Speaking of that guy, who was he?" Asger asked, he doesn't really know all that many things involving hell. "He didn't look familiar, but he looked like he knew Asia."

"According to what Asia said, she was the devil she healed that resulted in her getting kicked out of the church." Issei explained before flinching. "Hey (Y/N), be careful, I don't want you breaking this thing."

"Forgive me, but for now, understanding how this sacred gear works is my top priority." I commented, but actually I have four priorities. "Scratch that, my top priorities are creating a powerful magic similar to Rias' power of destruction, forging a sacred gear on par with Kiba's at least, deciding members for my peerage, and mastering the rest of the talents I obtained."

"So you don't care about Asia?" Issei asked, clearly pissed off, and I tried to quell his anger.

"Considering how intimidating Dagda is, I doubt Diodora will try to go after Asia at the moment, and if he does try, we have the advantage." I explained, and I had trouble containing my fears about Diodora, evident by the fact I was handling his sacred gear rougher. "I use ocean magic, and it gets stronger the closer I am to the sea. Not only that, I set up many anti-devil and anti-angel traps in the bushes around the house."

"That's his way of saying that he's concerned." Natalia pointed out while she read a magic notebook to try and help me. "He's a lot like his padre, when something really scares him, he doesn't like to talk about it."

"Speaking of Diodora..." Rias walked from the glass doors and placed a series of boxes and envelopes on them. "He won't stop sending things to this address, such as movie tickets, invitation tickets, chocolates, and some large items at the front door."

"Can I see the chocolates?" I requested, and Rias handed me a heart shaped box, then I ate one of the chocolates. "Thank you, now I can confirm if they're laced with something to influence Asia's mind in any way."

"You know, I'd prefer it if you DIDN'T just eat things that might be poisonous it's no big deal." Natalia sweatdropped, something tells me she's the only person here trying to be normal.

"Don't worry, thanks to Scathach's training, I am immune to all poisons, and can even identify what components they were made of." I explained, I was very proud of that power. "Good news, this chocolate isn't poisonous, bad news, there appears to be a love potion in here that will make it easier for Asia to be influenced in the romantic sense by outside influences."