Chapter 60: Our New Mission is to Protect a God?

(Your POV)
Once Akeno's foot healed, we all headed back to my place to meet up with everyone, including Miach, who is almost always holed up in his room, doing medical experiments. Odin, Baraqiel, Anubis, and Rossweisse came with us. When we entered, we saw that Dagda was lying on one of the couches, passed out while the smell of meat filled the house. Everyone who lived here was already here, except Kiba and Nico were missing, which was odd. I picked Dagda up off the couch and hid him behind the back of it, but I placed a blanket over him and a pillow behind his head. Odin sat in a chair across the 'L' shaped couch, I sat directly in front of him, Issei sat on my side, and Rias sat on my other side. Akeno and Sang stood behind us, with Akeno glaring at Baraqiel, who stood behind Odin. Azazel sat on the part of the couch that was facing the middle of both Odin and I, since the couch was L shaped. Anubis sat on the edge of the couch while on the phone with someone called 'Mr.Disappointment'. Yozakura had some cameras installed in the living room, allowing her to watch what happens. "So this is the house of the King of Wolves?" Odin asked, and I was confused by this new nickname. "Or is it King of Hope or Ultimate Immortal?"

"I have no wolf related powers, so the King of Wolves title is a bit false." I had no idea how I got that name. "Why do people call me that?"

"When people saw your fight against the red dragon, they compared the look in your eyes to a savage wolf." Odin pointed out. "People from all over the world call you different names, we from Europe call you the King of Wolves. People from Australia call you the Shark Lord."

"Here is some tea." Asger walked out wearing a bright pink, frilly apron while carrying a tray of tea. "It's green tea, so I hope the legendary Odin doesn't mind."

"I don't mind at all, thank you." Odin thanked my father in a polite manner before looking at Rias, then Akeno, then Natalia, who was passing by while drinking coffee. "Let's see...huge....huge....and nonexistent." He was most likely referring to Rias', Akeno's, and Natalia's chests respectively.

"I'll skin you and hang your skin on Yggdrasil." Natalia pulled out a switchblade and looked at Odin with killing intent. "Try me puta."

"Odin, with all do respect, do not piss off anyone here, they do not take anyone's shit." Azazel warned the one eyed god while Natalia left. "Anyhow, Odin, you wanna explain why you're here or should I?"

"To put it bluntly, I am requesting your support for my stay in Japan." Odin explained why he was here. "I came head to speak with the gods that rule over Japan, and Azazel will help me with negotiations."

"That's right, due to the fact that I will be busy, Baraqiel here will help keep an eye on you guys in my stead." Azazel continued, and Akeno's glare only intensified. "Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that you guys will help protect Odin, just in case the Khaos Brigade decided to attack. Say, Odin, aren't you rather early?"

"I told you about 'him' being against this whole idea of forging alliances, so I wanted to move things along quickly just in case he was to pull anything." Odin explained, and I had no idea this 'him' person was. "Don't worry, it's just him and two of his kids that are against it."

"Pardon me, but I have a couple of concerns." I raised my hand, and Azazel allowed me to speak. "For starters, but I have my doubts that Baraqiel is a good choice for watching over us, due to his evidently bad relationship with Akeno. I am by no means insulting your skill, Sir Baraqiel, but this is a problem that could hinder the team."

"(Y/N) has a point." Anubis finally got off the phone. "While Baraqiel is one of the strongest fallen angels out there, having people on bad terms could hold the team back and even distract them. Our options are to either find a replacement or have Baraqiel and Akeno at the very least tolerate each other."