10. " I Been Thick"

Icess

"Momma comeeee on!"

"Momma comeeee on!"

Now I know this little girl ain't rushing me?? The momma

"Ziyah calm down or we not going no more."

She huffed and went to sit down on the couch. She's excited because we are going on a mall trip the only person I know who loves shopping more than me is Ziyah little fashionista self.

She begged to go cause she was on green the whole week. We was going anyways cause she officially starts spring break today and Tink decided on an impromptu trip all of a sudden.

" Okay mommy's big girl let's go" I grabbed my phone, keys, and bag waiting for Zy to walk out the door in front of me as I locked it behind me

"Mama is Tino coming on the trip?"

"I don't know baby" even though everytime those two get together they stay arguing with each other but always want to have a play date.

We were in my car jamming when Tink song came on "mama mama ! Turn it up that's auntie"

I swear Ziyah Tink biggest fan and
Supporter before me. I tell her not to say the curse words but it be slipping out ha mouth sometimes

I see I need someone crazy for my love
For my love
I see I need someone that'll meet me there if I jump
If I jumppppp
Would you dive to the the bottom of the ocean
The ocean for me?

The girl don't even understand what she singing I just watched her dance in her seat as she continued to just vibe.

I was pulling into the mall looking for a parking close to the food court entrance cause i know as soon as we done we gon come straight here and grab something to eat.

"Momma what we gon eat ?"

See what I mean she be worse than me

" Ziy lets go buy some clothes and shoes first then talk about food"

She nodded as I parked the car close to the entrance.getting out I grabbed my bag, phone , and keys and then proceeded to open Ziy's door waiting for her eager beaver having ass to jump out the car cause she already unbuckled herself from her seat.

We made our way inside as the smell of food hit us " delicioso mama"

"Okay Ziyah the explorer I see you" we laughed as we made our way towards the shops. As soon as she saw these rollerskates on display she had to have them.

Her current favorite colors right now is orange and red and the way these skates look I already knew I was gonna have to buy it for my spoiled baby

"Mama...."

She had the puppy dog eyes out and everything. I might as well buy them and see if I can get a matching pair at least.

So I searched for a associate of the store to help us and came across a young man probably around the age of nineteen