8. "Melting*

Breezy

"So what even happened?" Icey asked me

We was at my apartment as she helped me with Valentino's hair braiding it down as Zy was watching some kid show on her tablet in the dining room

" i was hanging with Tink and he just call me saying to come get him and I did" she finished the last braid and he kissed her cheek saying Thankyou then leaving To bother Zy most likely.

I turned my attention back on icy as she promoted me to continue. Sighing I ran my hands across my face " she left him. Like the apartment was practically empty Icey the only thing she left was his stuff. No note no explanation."

I clenched my fist into balls cause it's pisses me off everytime I think bout it " he got bruises on his back and stomach area... his dad been beating on him and it's been happening for awhile now because Tino acts like it's a normal reaction. Just yesterday he didn't do something correctly and he just stood there waiting for my reaction and when I finally asked him what he was waiting for. He said a hit Icess.... it always comes"

She wiped a tear that was on my cheek. I didn't even realize that tears started to form for real. that's a rare site coming from me. " Ice I'm lost mane I don't know what I'm doing, What happened to my sister? Is she good? is she apart of this? Should I take full custody of Tino? Ion got no one to help me with this...."

She grabbed my hands interrupting me "That's where you're wrong. You got me, Zy, Tink, Jordy, My parents, and even Brent lazy ass. You got people in your corner helping you. We'll help you figure all this out. aight?"

It was an immediate reaction like it was a normal thing to just pull her into me and kiss her. I love her smell, the taste of her lips, just being in her presence. She didn't want to open her mouth letting me in until I gripped her neck biting down on her tongue making her moan giving me access.

I want her.

she placed her hands on my chest pushing me back making us pull apart " We can't... I can't" I liked her bottom lips biting on them. " Yea I know" We didn't break eye contact looking at one another not even when Tino came back in

" What we eating tonight Ms. A?"

She broke eye contact focusing on Tino motioning him with her other hand to come here cause I wouldn't let the one on my chest go.

Tino grabbed the hand that was on my chest and sat between us " Tonio stop trying to seduce my teacher weirdo"

I chuckled sitting back on the couch mushing his head as Zy came in from the dining room " mama what we eating?"

" Take Out or Homecooked?"

They both answered instantly " Homecooked."

" Oka-Nah we'll cook it. right gang?"

" We?" "cook?" Ziyah and Tino broke their neck looking at me so confused like I just spoke a foreign language to them.

" Yes we cook. We gon give Icess a break and imma go buy what we need. You wanna come Tino?"

he nodded running to his room to put his shoes and jacket on

" So what me and Zy supposed to do just sit here and wait?"

I nodded in agreement " exactly. make yall selves at home we be back in like 30 minutes" With that I locked the doors and left my girls at home.

_____________________

"I knew y'all wasn't gon cook nothing at all" Icess was saying as me and Tino came back in with seafood.

I laughed locking the doors behind me "I really was then I realized Ian finna do allat today let's just relax. I got yo favorite and since Zy basically a mini I got her the same thing" I shrugged putting the bags on the living room table.

Zy came running in from washing her hands already seated and ready for her bag. "Giggles you always ready to eat"

Sticking her hands out for her bag "and is" I handed it to her as I went to the kitchen getting more napkins when Icess walked in behind me

" If you ever need me to babysit Tino, or may be late picking him up or need me to just drop him off or whatever just give me a call Aight" she handed me a piece of paper with her number on it

Damn it took this predicament and this long for a nigga to get ha number.

I nodded my head putting the piece of paper in my pockets. She was still staring a nigga down when I felt the Gaza drop to my lips

Licking them I reached and gripped her neck rubbing my thumb on her bottom lips " if you want a kiss lil Icey just say that mamas"

"Ahhh and you went and ruined the moment" she tried to move but I slightly tightened the grip on her pulling her into another one of our kisses

Biting her bottom lips I asked her the question that seems to always come up " when you gon stop playing with a nigga and give me a chance"

"When I feel like YOU not playing with emotions. I don't got time for bullshit Antonio. I got Zy to think about and I don't need no drama or relationship issues. I already got that shit with Christian."

"So whatchu saying?" I asked her pulling her closer to me

She mushed my head back getting out my grip starting to walk back to the living room back to the kids watching tv and eating to " Get yo situation situated out first. Too grown to be playing house with a muhfucka"

"And when I got everything situated. Then what?"

Taking the paper towel roll out my hands she walked out saying " Apply pressure or move around Antonio"

I eyed her down as she walked away from me "say less"

She don't have to worry bout that.

I plan to be that nigga who melts that ice around her.
_________________________

Looks like Icey is melting a lil bit with Breezy.

What's going to happen with Jordy and Brent???

Will Tink have a love interest???
_______________________
Sorry for any Grammatical Errors

Fran 😁