21. "Treat me like Somebody"

Tink

" trinity stop playin with me forreal

" trinity stop playin with me forreal."

I Waved off Rodriquez as I continued down to the studio I was booked for. Your girl has been officially signed to MP records.

I'm finally getting the recognition that I deserve in the industry and no nappy headed boy is going to ruin that for me.

Especially not Rodriguez Jacquees.

I walked in the studio confused seeing all of my favorite flowers in it. I saw someone placing the last one on the table as she looked around the room

" Hi I'm Trinity what's with the flowers?"

When the girl focused on me she smiled " hi I'm Candace Mr. East personal secretary. This one is courtesy of Mr. East and MP records wishing you a great first day the others... I have no clue but a note was left over there"

I walked to where she pointed as she waved goodbye "well I'll leave you to it. Have a good session"

"Thankyou"

I opened the note reading it through and through then stuffed it in my bag rolling my eyes " I liked it better when I thought he was dead"

I walked to the soundboard pulling my laptop out hooking it up and playing around with the knobs as I let an instrumental play out just tweaking with shit as I started letting the words flow out.

When I start writing nothing distracts me I'm focused on what I'm doing. I get lost in my own world I have created with my lyrics it's like storytelling really.

I have a vision

I've been dropping my own shit without a label.

Project is called Winter Diaries and I want to continue the second diary album here but i don't know. I'd have to talk to my team and then have a meeting with the label head. Heard he was very involved with artists and their sound. Haven't heard complaints from Jenny so I'd say all is good.

Except for the fact my brother is a dumb ass idiot for cheating on her for his ex who claims the baby is his

And East and Sean go way back so he knows little ol me. But I didn't want them to sign me cause connections I wanted to be signed here because I'm good and the co CEO Carter saw that

Shit like this,  my friends and family, shit I go through and what many people may be going through inspired my lyrics. Inspires me to start the story...

" already at it I see" I was startled as I looked up and seen Sean.

" dumbass" I rolled my eyes as I closed my notebook watching him.