5. "You Dead Gon come to my Face Lyin"

A/N: 10 comments, 15 votes for next chapter ✨

Icey

"Ma I want to gooooooooooo"

I watched as Valentino rolled his eyes at my very dramatic daughter as he started packing up his backpack.

"Just a few more minutes Zy okay. Then we'll go okay?" she nodded her head going back to her coloring book

I stared down at Valentino as he walked towards my desk" Can you call my uncle Ms.A. My moms probably busy" I watched as he put his head down saying the last part.

Valentino King was my last student here that did parent pick-up. Everyone else either was picked up or was on the bus. I tried the primary parent/guardian phone number that was provided and had no such luck getting through.

Breezy wasn't on the list so I called Tink

The phone rang twice before I heard her voice "Yooo" music was playing in the background

"Hey TinkTink can you send me Antonio's number please?"

I heard a pause from her side before she spoke again " Why you want his number? Don't tell me you caught feelings for Breezy now sis...."

I rolled my eyes as Valentino and Zy started talking "is that auntie T can I talk to her ?"

" TinkTink I made you something in arts &craft!" Zy said

I shook my head "no. His nephew is still at the school."

He sounded annoyed as I heard his voice clear through the phone " I'll be there in less than 10 minutes. Can I speak to my nephew?"

I handed the phone to Valentino as he spoke to his Uncle while packing up my belongings " Zy pack your bag babygirl"

Valentino handed the phone back to me as he sat down on my chair " What you cooking tonight Ms. A?"

I shook my head cause Valentino was just like his uncle and Brent. Stay wanting to eat. " welll today it's Kidney bean rice, fried chicken, plantins, and some salad on the side"

" that sounds good" He licked his lips and rubbed his belly

Zy rolled her eyes putting her backpack on " we know."

I chuckled walking towards the bins arranging things that were out of place " what are you eating tonight Tino?"

When I didn't hear an answer I turned around and stared at him. He shrugged his shoulders staring at the floor. " you can have some of our food mama makes to much" Zy was saying as a knock to the back door of my classroom startled us

Looking out the window I saw it was Breezy so opening it up I let him in with his famous smirk planted on his face "Wassup lil Icey"

"Hey."