16. "DOCTOR!"

Icess

"I'm not telling him

"I'm not telling him.. why I got to tell him for ain't that yo boy ?"

"Negress cause you the one that seen him and stop acting like that ain't yo lil baby"

"I don't think you get it ...what I'm saying is I don't want to tell him."

He had a smirk on his face walking away " you ain't correct the baby statement tho. Have fun. I'll take Zy and Tino to yo mom and pop house and let them know what's happening"

"Alright. And Brent do not let that girl trick yo weak ass into getting ice cream before dinner and keep me updated on both of them especially Tino he been through it"

" girl I got this okay " he waved me off as he left out the hospital room

I turned back around to stare at Antonio you was still in the hospital after two weeks. He still hasn't woken up.

I sat down beside his bed staring at his face reminiscing on the past

" so you got a boyfriend now?"

I scrunched my face up turning away from the tv seeing Antonio at my bedroom door answering him " yea I guess. Why?"

"My momma really needs to start locking the door on yo ass"

He shrugged his shoulders plopping on my bed next to me "no reason ... you could do much better tho and you know I'll always find a way to get to you"

Lately he's been acting so weird and I mean weirder than usually since we started high school last year
" come take a nap with me like when we was younger Ice"

"No" he think he slick he just wanna rub on my booty.

I always been bigger than most but since puberty starting hit it. Let me tell you it HIT. I had a grown woman's body but believe me I wasn't grown

He tilted his head to the side staring at me confused "no?"

"Mhm no. I got a boyfriend now and he wouldn't appreciate me laid up with another guy"

"Damn I'm just another guy Icess? We been friends since the sandbox"

I scoffed walking to my bathroom to take my bra off and slip on one of Austin's ' tshirt he lent me that I really took.

Walking back in I saw him comfortably laying in my bed. Crossing my arms against my chest watching him I answered "Nigga I remember the sandbox days where you was forcing me to eat sand, making fun of me cause I was the youngest, and beating every boy who tried to be my friend weirdo."

He ignored my comment and had his face in a mug "who shirt that is?"

"Austin."

He mugged me pulling his over his head "take that ugly shit off and wear this"