14. " Odds are in our Favor"

Icey

"Wake up Zy or we going to be late for school!"

" mama it's Sunday please no school"

Girl I wish but it's very much only Tuesday

" come on Zy ... if you're late you won't be able to go on that field trip to the aquarium today. Won't be able to see dory or Nemo"

That got her little behind up with the quickness " I'm up dory I'm up!"

She flung her blanket off and went towards the bathroom. I began setting out her outfit for the day a simple yellow flower T-shirt, undies, shorts, and some blue overalls.

" you coming on the field trip mama?" She asked as I walked into the bathroom to help with her morning routine

" no baby mommy has to stay at school with her class."

She had a mug on her face and I already know from what... actually it's who "so.. you lik Valentino more then me?"

This girl is so dramatic I cannot with her

"Poohbutt it's not like that. Mommies job is being a teacher and I'm Valentinos teacher so I have to go to work honey. If I could I would love to go on the field trip with you but I can't"

Her mug softened up to her signature pout " ok.. but I'm still number one right?"

"Yes mamas you are still number one."

"Alright. Come on ma we going to be late"

She ran back in the room giving me a hug and kiss "you also look boutiful mama"

( imagine the shirt button up and a few rips in the jeans  only)

"Thankyou baby now go on"

We would've been there already miss dramatic

________________________________________

"Alright everyone take out a seat of paper please!"
I walked towards my desk taking out the words that I needed