Chapter 7 - Banquet (1)

The banquet was held in a beautiful venue, the night was beautiful and the resort was decorated with beautiful chandeliers and decorations.

Many reporters were also there as many prominent figures were coming and it was also the Halls family's heir's first public appearance. As the party started, the guests started coming one by one, the females dressed in the best gowns they had and males in beautiful suits.

Suddenly, a red sports car came and a handsome guy came out in his pink and white suit as he opened the door a beautiful woman came down in a dazzling pink gown.

Yes, it was none other than Joannie and Ben, both of them wanted Ben to be Anna's partner but because it was Anna's first public appearance she told them that she would like to come alone, most of the guests had partners ad so Joannie thought that she will ask Ben to be her partner and Anna was eventually going to embarrass herself so she did not care much and if Anna were to ask why she was with Ben, she will simply say that she needed a partner and Anna was not going with Ben so she asked Ben to come with her.

As they walked on the red carpet all the people gaped at their appearance they were looking like a fairytale couple. They recognised Joannie because she had attended some parties before, she never had a partner and now that she showed up with Ben, they naturally took them as a couple.

All the guests were standing in the corridor only because the main hosts had not arrived. A classic black car appeared, as the doors opened, Both the elders and parents of the Halls family came down. They started greeting the guests and talking.

Half an hour was still there for the main event, when two luxurious cars came and the Smiths family came. They owned the C & S Corp. which was named after the current CEO, Chase Smith. As Chase came out all the girls started flaunting their best features, the males tried to approach him for collaborations and the parents pushed their daughters to see if they would be fortunate enough to be seen by him.

He was tall and had a perfect built, accompanied by a beautiful sculptured face, he wearing a blue suit and looked very handsome. But the Smiths knew that their son was cold and aloof, and all the women who tried to climb his bed had an unfortunate end.

When Chase gave all the guests a cold glare they automatically stepped back. May and Jason Halls came forward and welcomed them, after that the guests went inside as Anna would be there when the party would start. Joannie liked Ben because he was the most handsome guy among the other heirs but he could not compare to Chase's face nor power. She would have approached Chase but because her mother warned her, she did not dare to approach him.

Inside the party, the females started talking about fashion and other stuff, while the female heirs and males started talking about business deals and happenings.