Chapter 37- Engrossed And Preoccupied

In a large office room full of dark blue decorations, in front of a large marble table a man was sitting with his brows scrunched up.

Leaned back on the chair, a black shirt on with a few buttons at the top open and his sleeves slightly rolled up, as he looked at the floor with complicated emotions in his eyes. Unfortunately no one was present there to help the young man.

Sword like brows that were frowning upon God knows what, chiseled jaw and eyes as deep as an abyss filled with the air of mystery.

He suddenly looked at his laptop on the table and after contemplating for a few seconds decided to open it.

Displayed on the screen was the picture of a young woman in an astounding blue gown however she did not pale in computer but her features in fact elevated the effect of the dress.

Her face did not have a smile nor a frown. All one could discern from her eyes was uninterest in the atmosphere and languid as she looked at her phone.

He had not seen her for a few days. When he went to her company to find her, under the pretext of talking on the project, he was informed that she was on a vacation and it had only been some hours since.

He tried to wait but by the time he reached his company he realised that he really wanted to meet her. So he had been looking at her picture for around two hours now with no confidence to contact her.

He wondered if he had scared her at the banquet that night due to his impatience and scolded himself for being hasty.

Finally not being able to come up with a reason to not contact her, he sighed and slumped down on the table.

Not having the motivation to even move he texted his assistant to postpone all the work and went to rest in the lounge in his office.

At the same time when Nick received his message, he went into the office after knocking and seeing his boss with a heavy gloomy air around him, silently retreated into his desk.

After that all he had to do was sugarcoat and convince all the clients as well as shareholders to agree for the postponed meetings.

*********************
Hellooooooo how are you guysssssss😁😁😁

this is a pretty small chapter but I think it's quite sweet. Just take it as a small extra 😘
Also comment if I should fasten the pace of their ship⚓🤔✍🏻✍🏻
Love you guysssssss❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
stay healthy and safe😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️🌝🌞🌝🌞
Happy Reading 📜📜📚📚