Bio: Complete Remake Vol.1

First Name: (Y/N) 

Last Name: [REDACTED]

Nicknames: The Sleeping Giant, The Immortal Huntsman, Remnant's Cure, Oum 

D.O.B: ??? 

Occupation: Hunter (Formerly), General (Formerly), [REDACTED]

"I'm balling, but at what cost?"

Description: There is little to know about the immortal huntsman. Records of him had either been destroyed by his loyal followers, or kept hidden in the most dangerous places. His traditions, however, is passed down by the four kingdoms of Remnant and the Island of Menagerie alike. The majority of people living in Remnant is somehow related to him (75%~). Only through them, may his image live on. 

First Name: Ruby 

Last Name: Rose 

D.O.B: October 31st 

"Came for the cookies. Stayed for the diabetes." 

Description: Young, energetic and naïve. This young girl was unfortunate enough for both of her parents to disappear. She was taken in by her half-sister's father figure the day her mother disappeared. While being taught at Signal Academy, she was taught by her mother's brother, Qrow, what it truly means to be a huntsman. The only problem is that her uncle would ignore or scold her if she mentions her father or mother. Therefore, setting the impossible goal that her uncle, sister, father, and peers would later come to make fun of her for. 

First Name: Yang

Last Name: Xiao Long

D.O.B: July 28th

"You know, there's a saying that some people just want to watch the world burn. I'm one of them."

Description: Ruby's half-sister. Strong, reliable, and flirty. She spends her days training for the upcoming entrance exam at Beacon Academy. On occasion, she likes to thrash around Junior's bar in her drunken state.  Like everyone else, she thinks Ruby's goal is unrealistic. Being a hunter? Ruby can do that no problem. But finding your parents that disappeared with little to no signs of them... is a lost cause. She can't find it in her to discourage Ruby like that. But lately, she felt like there were two huge pair eyes watching her from a distance, as she describes it. 

First Name: Weiss

Last Name: Schnee

D.O.B: May 15th

"I'm not afraid to wear the BOMB ASS BITCH glasses in public. Try me." 

Description: Calm and collective. Weiss Schnee was used to be known as Ice Queen back in her earlier years for being cold towards everyone that isn't above her status. She also had an undying hate towards the Faunus race and took pleasure of the misery for the Faunuses that worked to death in the Dust Mines. That all changed when she visited her mother. The once cheerful and loving, now depressed and emotionless husk of a person, told everything that she hid before her birth. One, that she has three half-sisters that she kept hidden from her "father". Two, that one of them is a Faunus back in the island of Menagerie. Three, the CEO of the SDC is not her real father. With that newfound knowledge, she spent many months changing from how she looked and how she acted around people and Faunuses alike. Wishing that one day, she could reunite with her half-sisters and feel the loving embrace of a real father. 

First Name: Blake 

Last Name: Belladonna 

D.O.B: January 19th 

"Some people think I'm antisocial because of my race. What they don't know is that I have over 250+ copies of softcore porn in my library. And I'm also a cat so it counts as well." 

Description: Mysterious and quiet. Blake often keeps things to herself. Curiosity can sometimes completely derail her of any activity. Due to, well, her being a cat Faunus. The only time her curiosity has gotten a complete control over her was when she came across Ninjas of Love and a set books written by an unknown author. Blake still has the set of books tucked under her bed, but something tells her that they would come in handy.