Chapter V: Luna & Sol

A/N: I like this remake so far in terms of the story. I'm going to add more lore while chaos is doing its best to fuck up everyone. For those who liked the original, I'm gonna add some elements of comedy from it and put it into this one. Instead of random fillers, I'm just going to incorporate it right into the story because random fillers are... ugh. Anyways, just leave a comment on what you think about the story so far because I know some people like the original and I'd like to know what you like about it. 

Twilight Island - 10 miles away from the coast of Vale - 2 miles away from the island of Patch 

There it is. The sun sets, but the moon appears above him. The soft orange glow of the setting sun and the purplish hue of the sky felt comforting and you couldn't help but feel warm inside. The beautiful sight of the sun and moon chasing each other made it better for you. After all, you are currently standing in a balcony where a ruined temple stands and was built entirely for this view. And definitely was not a super secret HQ for some ancient secret society cult that dedicates itself to balancing the world by being good and evil all at the same time. 

'They should be here by now.' You thought as you pull out your upgraded quad barreled shotgun and load some shells into it. Putting the gun inside your coat, you checked your watch and it's time to meet the two "gods" of this world. Ah, the sweet memories of simpler times where man, machine, and nature are one. 

Your thoughts came to a sudden halt when gunshots echoed from the forest. You sighed in disappointment and jumped out of the balcony and landed on the solid rock foundation. 

"I should've known they'd take the same path here." You said to yourself as you run towards the source of the fighting.

 'Please don't kill each other. That's all I ask.' 

~~~ 

"Well, if it isn't Ozpin and his gang of cronies. I'm not surprised to see you here." 

Ozpin, with Glynda, Qrow, Atlas' general, Ironwood, and the eldest Schnee, Winter. They met Salem's Inner Circle along with two criminal masterminds, Torchwick and Neo. The two groups managed to bump into each other in a spacious opening where no grass and no trees grew. 

"I could say the same to you, Salem." 

Salem glared at Ozpin. Her patience running thin as he glared back at her.  

"Why are you here, Ozpin? I thought you hated this place." 

"Times have changed, Salem. Not only this planet but us, as well. We are not the same person we once knew centuries ago." 

Salem's glare softens but still kept its intimidating appearance. 

"Change? You preach the word about changes of the mind and heart but you never changed at all. You're still the same Ozma I met all those years ago. Brash and stupid." 

"Eat your words. You never left that stupid castle since the day you turned into an abomination. Hiding away behind hordes of Grimm to defend a title that nobody knows anymore!" 

"At least I don't hold old grudges against people I hate. You on the other hand," Salem stopped as she grins smugly at the angry grey haired man. 

"You fucking bi-" Ozpin said before Ironwood shot two rounds into the air with his .50 Cal Desert Eagle with his robotic arm. Everyone drew their weapons, ready to throw themselves into the onslaught that will turn into a bloody mess in any second. 

Ironwood sighs and shakes his head in disapproval. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, these two are the gods of light and darkness. Destined to keep the order of balance by bickering each other to the death. "Ironwood said sarcastically. Everyone glared at him for disrespecting their respective sides, but he ignored them all and continued to speak.