Why >> Tony x reader

Tears fell from your eyes as you drank yet another beer. Everybody always said how alcohol numbs the pain, but those people were liars. You still felt like garbage and the vomit inducing scene played over and over in your mind. Now normally you absolutely hated beer, but they drove you too it. Your upper lip curled in disgust as your brain decided it wanted to freeze frame the moment before you alerted them of your presence. You still couldn’t believe what you had seen, okay maybe you could but you sure as heck didn’t want to. You were absolutely livid with your boyfriend and best friend; or should you say ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend.

“How could they have sex behind my back?” You wondered aloud before you chugged down what remained of your drink. You motioned for the bar tender to get you another. The moment he set the glass in front of you your fingers curled around the handle and brought it to your lips, but a hand on yours stopped you before the poisonous liquid had a chance to slip between your lips. Your eyes cut to the person’s face and your heart stopped.

“Tony.” You growled as you tore your hand from his grasp, only to have your drink spill all over your shirt. Your eyes blazed with hatred as you leapt from your stool. Tony’s eyes widened and he took a couple steps backward in shock from your actions.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Why so you can tell me all about your “fun”?”  You spat before you threw your now empty glass at him. Thankfully for him in your drunken state you couldn’t throw and missed him by a mile.

“(Name) please let’s just go. I’ll explain everything in the car.” He pleaded as he lifted his hands in surrender. Every person in the bar was staring at the two of you, well mostly you.

“Explain! What is there to explain? I saw the two of you!” You shouted as you lunged forward. Tony’s hands shot up and were able to grab your wrists just in time to avoid getting his eyes clawed out. In a flash you were lifted from the ground and thrown over his shoulder.

“Tony put me down!” You shrieked as you pounded on his back.

“Not until you calm down.” He declared as he quickly made his way to the front of the building. You scoffed but did stop beating his back.  You squirmed on his shoulder as your stomach churned.

“Tony.” You moaned out before the bile started to rise. He swiftly placed you back on your feet and ushered you into an alley. You had just made it to the dumpster when you tossed the contents of your stomach.

“I’m sorry.” Tony stated softly as he used one hand to pull back your hair and the other to rub your back.

“Why?” You asked as you slid down the outside wall of the bar. With your anger gone the full force of your heartache was put into that single word.

“I… I don’t know.”

     Tears flowed down your face once more as you stared at the dirty ground. With a sigh you used your finger to draw a heart in the dirt. You stared at it for a second before you smacked it. Tony jumped slightly from his spot beside you and grimaced when you lifted your palm to show the now broken heart.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Oh please. You knew that when you cheated that if I found out I’d be crushed. You just didn’t mean to get caught.” You snarled at him as you pushed yourself to your feet. You cast him another hate filled glare before you stormed to the alley way entrance. You hesitated there and cast a thoughtful glance at your ex-boyfriend.

“Good-bye Tony.”