Chitauri Loki x baby reader

Wind whipped all around Loki as he fell from the Bifrost. Darkness surrounded him and if it wasn't for the fact he was blinking his eyes he would've never known they were open at all.

'I'll never be as good as Thor' Was his last thought before he gave into the darkness completely.

"Who is he?" A female voice penetrated his mind and pulled him from his sleep.

"I am Loki of Asgard." He piped in while the two Chitauri females before him jumped back at his sudden interruption.

"Our King would like to meet you." They stated in unison after they recovered from their mild case of shock. Loki swung his legs over the side of the bed and followed the pair through large golden hallways until they stopped in front of gigantic double doors. They said nothing as they stepped to the side and motioned for him to go in.

"Loki of Asgard welcome." The Chitauri king boomed once the doors were fully closed again. He waved away his guards and only once they were alone he turned his attention back to the wayward prince.

"I know of your troubles and I believe we can help each other."

"I'm listening." Loki's eyes narrowed in distrust but he took a few more steps closer to the throne nonetheless.

~~~~~~~~~

       Finally the day had come; the day Loki would be given a second chance to prove himself. King Chitauri held the staff within Loki's reach, but just as he reached for it a newborn child was placed into his hands instead.

"What is this?" Loki's disgusted gaze fell to your sleeping form in his hands.

"She was my daughter, but I am giving her to you. She will represent our peace treaty."

"What am I supposed to do with her?"

"Raise her as your daughter or raise her to be your wife, I don't care as long as she remains unharmed and healthy." The king declared before shoving the staff into Loki's free hand. Without another word he left along with all other Chitauri but you. Loki stared down at you while he carefully moved your small body to the crook of his arm.

"(Y/n)." He wasn't sure where the name came from, but it was there and you were officially his. Your mouth opened in your sleep and a small noise came from your throat as if agreeing with the name. Loki's normally cold eyes softened slightly at you actions and a small smile tried to form on his lips.

"Is this how Frigga felt when she first held me?" Loki whispered to himself as an unfamiliar feeling spread in his chest. It only intensified when your (e/c) eyes cracked open and found his. A gurgle left your smiling lips before you drifted off into sleep once more.

"No! You are a new burden, nothing more!" He shouted as he placed you upon the bed. Tears filled your eyes and air left your lungs in the form of screaming the moment Loki took a step away from the bedside. Loki tried to steel himself from bending to your cries, but it didn't take long before his resolve melted. With a small groan he placed you into the crook of his arm and held your head over his heart. Your crying stopped nearly immediately and you fell into another peaceful sleep.

"Perhaps one day you could be my daughter." He smiled down at you and held you as close as he could without harming your frail body.