You decide the fate of this book (A/N)

Okay, so I've been slacking in the whole updating this book lately (I'm sorry about that) and I think one part is that I'm stretched too thin. I've got a poetry book, a Loki x reader chapter book, an Avengers x reader chapter book, a Tasertricks book, Avenger Preferences/Imagines , Avengers x reader one-shot book and lastly a Fandom imagines book.
So as you can see I'm struggling to balance those and my life too.

Well I noticed that three of my books (Fandom imagines, Avenger one shots and Avengers preferences/Imagines ) are practically the same so I want to at least combine two of them. That's where you come in. I have a couple options for you to look over and then comment which one you want to happen.

1. Close this one down completely and just have Avenger imagines on one of the other books.
2. Keep this one open and merge the other two.
3. Close this one down and make Fandom Imagines have preferences too but with only 1-3 guys at a time.
4. Keep everything how it is and just deal with slow updates.
5. Keep only Fandom Imagines.
6. Merge Avenger Preferences with this book.

So thanks for your time I hope to have the results in about a week Oh and just so you know if nobody votes then this book will close. Don't worry though because the requests I've already gotten will be written.