Chitauri >> Loki x teen reader

This is the last one and is quite a jump from the previous three but I hope you'll like it.

        Time seemed to fly by when it came to you, because it seemed as if one second you were still a little girl hugging her father's legs and the in the next one you were a teenager who barely hugged her father at all. Headphones were always in your ears and your eyes on the phone Tony had given you. Smiles from you went extinct as your moodiness hit its peak.

"(y/n) did you clean your room?" Loki asked after he pushed your feet from the table top. You merely grunted in reply, not bothering to look up from your phone or take off your headphones. Loki sighed but let it go and sat across from you.

"Sup Reindeer Games, (y/n)." Tony greeted the two of you before he plopped down in his usual seat. You grunted again while you put your feet back unto the table. You began to bob your head to the beat when the other Avengers walked into the conference room. You ignored the glare your father kept giving you until he reached across the table and pulled the buds from your ears.

"Ga, what do you want?" You growled out as you snatched your headphones back.

"Pay attention and do not take that tone with me." Loki hissed back. You rolled your eyes but your phone was soon cut off and you turned to face Director Fury. Of course, the moment your fathers attention was off you, you tuned everybody out and began to daydream.

.........

"Come on." Natasha commanded and brought you back to reality. You said nothing as you trailed behind her to your training session, oh joy.

"You know what, since it's obvious you want no part of this just go." Natasha stated angrily after the fifth time you refused to do as she asked.

"Took you long enough." You muttered under your breath as you strode from the training area. Music was already flowing into your head and the rest of the world had taken a back seat.

.........

"Something has to be done about her." Natasha declared as she brought her elbows up to rest on the table. The conference room was once again in use for the second time that day, only this time you were the topic.

"At least she hasn't tried to take over the world." Tony smirked; of course nobody really knew if he was defending you or trying to start a fight.

"Thanks for the reminder." Loki snarled at the snarky man. Although Loki was indeed relieved by your obvious better handling of the fact you were adopted.

"I'm just saying look at who raised her, her race, and where she's been living." Tony defended his motives as he held his hands up in mock surrender. Loki worked his jaw as he used every drop of willpower he had to keep him from leaping across the table and smashing Tony's head in.

"He sort of has a point." Steve interjected before blood could be spilled, "She is an alien and we've been treating her as if she is a human. We have no clue how the Chitauri raise their children or how they act. For all we know she could be considered good there."

"She has nobody around that's her age. That has to be rough." Clint added from his seat next to Natasha.

"Will you guys stop defending her? She needs to know that this behavior is bad." Natasha reprimanded the men surrounding her.

"She needs a boyfriend."

All eyes turned to Tony, most held disbelief and/or shock. Loki, however, looked as if he was having convulsions.

"What?" He hissed out after his miniature heart attack. He would allow neither boy nor man near his precious baby girl. Any who dared to even try and win her favor would be brutally tortured.

"A regular citizen wouldn't understand, so he would have to be a S.H.E.I.L.D agent." Tony mused aloud as his mind wondered over all possible prospects, "Bruce."

"What?" The man in question finally spoke up. Loki's head snapped around to glare at the scientist. Bruce gulped once he saw both Loki's murderous face and Tony's signature smirk.

"Come on. You said that Hulk was indestructible, so that makes you indestructible in a way. Plus the big guy likes her." Tony moved to sit next to his friend as he tried to convince Bruce to take one for the team, "Remember when he got loose and she stopped him by giving him a sandwich? She wouldn't have been able to do that if he didn't like her."

"You guys are ridiculous." You snorted from the air vent before hopping down unto the table. You sat down facing Bruce and gave him a large smile.

"How did we not hear you?" Steve asked in astonishment as he figured your large black combat boots and many chains and belts wrapped around your body would make enough noise to alert people of your presence.

"I've got skills and seriously if you were so worried about me why didn't you come ask me what I need?" You glared at the people that had become your family in a way, "Just let me be. I want to find myself and do the things I want to do, not what you tell me to do."

"I am sorry. I will not force anything upon you that you do not want." Loki gingerly reached for you and to everyone's surprise you flung yourself into his arms.

"I am such a lousy matchmaker." Tony mumbled dejectedly as he watched Bruce edge his way from the room.