Insanity with an accent >> Loki x reader

The day had started out so normal for you, well your definition of normal anyway, and even made it all the way up to noon before things began to get strange. Like the small fact that as you walked down the street that lead to your favorite coffee shop many people were running away from the direction you were going. Although because you were you there was nothing that could keep you from your coffee. However just as you once you got about five feet away from the store the reason behind all the fear made itself known. Some strange guy was walking around yelling at people while making copies of himself. With an eye roll you went the remaining distance to the front entrance unnoticed, but just as you were about to open the door one of the copies or maybe even the man himself pulled you away and pretty much shoved his face in yours.

"I am Loki of Asgard, now kneel!" The man before you shouted at you.

"What part of Europe is Asgard at?"

"What? I am from Asgard and nowhere else now kneel." He pronounced each word slowly before staring at you expectantly. You just blinked at him dumbly as his strange clothes and more than likely made up town clicked into place.

"Oh I get it your one of those cosplayers!" You exclaimed with a large smile plastered on your face.

"What? Is your brain messed up?" His voice went low and he just sort of stared at you as if you had an extra head.

"Eeh... maybe... probably. Although I'm not the one parading down the street yelling about mythical places."

"It is not mythical you Midgardian fool!"

"What's a Midgardian? Unless... are you one of those delusional role playing guys? Or is this a dare?" You darted your eyes around the now empty street in search of any giggling idiots tucked away down an alley or any other dark hole. There were no laughing figures, although there were a trio of policemen stalking toward you. You tilted your head to the right ever so slightly as they scurried up from behind the deranged man. The two older looking men each grabbed one of Loki's arms while the third settled himself next to you. A giggled escaped through your broad grin as a perplexed expression settled on his face at the gall the men had to interrupt him.

"Is this man bothering you miss?" The youngest of the group asked as he eyed your figure.

"Not really but I think he might be insane. Pity he is really cute and I do love an accent." You smiled brightly at them before you turned on your heel and skipped into the building behind you to finally get your coffee fix.