Surprise| Clint

"It's unnatural." Tony declared into the silence at the kitchen table.

"What, the fact you've emptied fifteen beer bottles but you're still awake?" Steve sighed as he took the bait while Natasha merely rolled her eyes and quickly evacuated the room.

"Has it really been fifteen? Never mind that's not the point. It's Clint he's unnatural."

    Your eyebrows quirked involuntarily and your interest peaked at the mention of the awesome archer- whom you didn't have a crush on at all (liar). Your eyes flicked to the right just to make sure Clint was indeed still in the living room and not sneaking in the air vents again.

"How so?" Bruce asked tiredly as he sipped his tea and studied some science notes that only he could comprehend.

"He never gets shocked, not even when I threw him that surprise birthday party." Tony stated simply before tossing back his head and chugging yet another beer.

"He is a master assassin; I don't think he can be shocked anymore."  You nodded along to Steve words but your eyes remained focused on Clint's sleeping form on the couch- stalker.

"So is Natasha and she's all fearless and crap, but she's been scared before. I have the footage to prove it." Tony's head bobbed as he spoke the last sentence before he slammed his empty bottle on the table, "Anybody who can surprise Clint gets a free pass in my suit."

"I bet I can surprise Clint." You finally added your voice to the conversation After all you really wanted to take the Ironman suit for a test drive and maybe use some of its gadgets to blow up your old high school.

"Alright go for it." Tony smirked at you and you smirked right back before jumping from your seat so fast your chair fell over. You winked at your male companions before you twisted around and practically ran from the room.

"Clint guess what Tony just did!" You shrieked as you ran toward your newly awoken friend. He barely had enough time to sit up before you jumped into the air and landed on the couch beside him.

"He asked me to marry him can you believe it?" You squealed as you bounced up and down with a large smile plastered on your face.

"What?" Clint's face bore all the signs of an utterly confused man mixed with a child whose favorite toy had just been taken away.

"He's taking me later today to get a ring custom made for me! Isn't it awesome?" Your volume was still at a dangerously high level when you leapt from the couch and unto the coffee table so you could "sing" about your engagement. Meanwhile, Clint's face lost all confusion and a glare took up residence instead.

"(Y/n) is that really a good idea. Tony isn't known for being faithful."

"I know but I'm marrying his bank account too so it's all good." You replied at a semi-normal volume as you continued your dance, which was really more of a wiggle than anything else. Clint's jaw clenched and you could almost see the shock trying to peek out from behind his anger. Your smile grew even larger, however improbable it seemed, as your courage and the couple of beers you had swiped from Tony allowed you to set your next action into motion.

"Clint." You called out to him and once he was lined up with you, your feet pushed from the table and your literally jumped him. The two of you crashed unto the couch with your lips covering his and your fingers threaded through his hair.  However, you pulled away before he could react and he was left with the most adorable shocked expression any man could ever get.

"Tony, I win. Bring your suit to me now!" You giggled like a fool and did your wiggle dance again.

"(Y/n)."

    You began to turn around but a tight grip on your wrist pulled you back before you could. Within seconds your back was pressed against the couch cushions and Clint's mouth possessively took yours, not that you were complaining.

"That's cheat- I'll come back later." Tony quickly headed back to his beer stocked fridge to wait for you to finish surprising the bird-boy.