Chapter 4. Journey

Ed's P.O.V

       I sat back down onto the couch with a sigh, staring at Al. 

       "Does this mean you like (Y/N) brother?" 

       I sat confused before I realized what he meant... Yeah how could he not think that? I carried he to her room and had been flustered the whole day. Well isn't this pathetic, already getting heated up by someone I barely know.

       "Maybe I do and maybe I don't" I say now laying in an odd position on the couch. Al laughed hysterically; still quietly if that is even possible. He looks at me the same way Hughes had been earlier. 

       "Oh brother," Al suddenly changes his mood. 

       "Yeah yeah what is it?"

       "Are you going to sleep in your day clothes?"

       I remember how I hadn't changed into something more comfortable yet and I rush out into my room. What I thought was my room... It was (Y/N)'s. Something was off though. I heard her whimper suddenly as she flung awake; sweat rolling down her face. She looked up at me in embarrassment.

       "Ed! What are you doing here Hentai!?" She tried to shake it off yet I couldn't find resolve in her still shocked eyes. 

       "Sorry it's the wrong room and I literally just walked in here... idiot"

       She sulked back down, looking at her hands that were now in her lap. I walk over to her with a sedimental face. 

       "Want to talk about it?" 

       She looks up for a moment before looking to the side.

       "Pitiful huh?"

       "Don't say that (Y/N)! It'll be fine! Just come stay in the living room with me and Al!"

       We were leaving later anyway...

      Everyone gets situated with me and (Y/N) on the larger sofa thanks to Al's great idea of putting us together. She eventually steadies her breath and falls asleep. Me and Al had been researching about a place called Laboratory 5 for a while now and were finally attempting to 'break in'. I tried moving from the couch but noticed a weight on me. (Y/N) was laying with her head slightly on my stomach and her extended to the other side of the couch. I get red instantly as I try to usher Al. 

       "You look comfortable brother, why do you want to get up so badly? Why don't you just stay here while I check out the Lab?" Al said with a boastful  grin.

        I slightly move and eventually get away from (Y/N)'s grasp. I have to admit I liked her warmth. I'll be missing it in a few minutes. I shoot a glare at Al as he just laughed and heads out of the window, me following. We approach the so called lab a while later. 

~~~~~~~~~Time skip because NorEmma is still not a thing ◉_◉~~~~~~~~~

       Your P.O.V.

       You wake up the next morning with a note attached to the door. 

       'Sorry (Y/N) Ed and Al got into a little situation and are at the hospital! We'all be back soon! 

       Love ya! ~Hughes' 

       And of course there was a picture of Gracia who was slightly rounder in the waist due to them finding out they were becoming parents; on their date. 

Time skip ofc ~~~~~~~~~

       You burst into Ed and Al's room after asking a million nurses where they were. You were pissed of course. 

       "You moro-"

       "Ah (Y/N)! Just in time! You and the Elric brothers; along with Armstrong are going back to Ed's hometown!"

Fuhrer was standing right in the doorway with that classic smile plastered on his face...