Chapter 7. Admitting?

You focus back to reality and look up to where the voice was. Ed was still sitting down staring directly at you over his shoulder. You didn't think he could be any more red. 

       "Hehe oh look I lost the dare you all caught me! I gotta go haha!"

       You bolt up the stairs with everyone looking at you.

       "What a happened (Y/N)?" Winry said confused on why you were smiling

       "Nothing...it's nothing...I just heard something really great that's all..."

       You rush back down to the house this time going to the front door and run out.

       "Hey brother looks like this is your chance!" Al says laughing again. 

       He hesitates and then thinks for a second then rushes out after you. He finds you up on a hill with a large oak tree. It overlooked a very familiar yet beautiful lake. She was staring at it with a smile creeping on her appearance. You hadn't noticed him yet. He examined your features before remembering that you were frankly right next to him. He sat down right next to you and your turned slightly. Everything was quiet. 

       "E-Ed? What's going on?" You said slightly raising your voice from a whisper. 

       He faced you and just smiled. He was unsure about what he was about to go yet he knew there wasn't anything better to do. 

       "Ed can you hear m-"

       You were cut of by Ed before you could finish you conversation. His lips were gently pressed against yours as you were shocked by his action. In little time you melted into it as you followed along with him. He gently placed his palm on your cheek as he continued with this pleasurable moment. You moved your hands onto his chest as you continued on for a few minutes. It was quite thrilling if anything. You two separate slightly out of breath as he begins to hold you in a tight embrace. You begin to laugh as you push him to the ground, each other still hugging tightly. He lets out a small chuckle before putting his hand in your hair. You lay there and before long you two fall asleep by the old oak tree. Ed finally notices how you've drifted on and he picks you up bridal style walking back to the house. To his surprise everyone was there waiting for him to come back...but they weren't expecting that.....

       "Ed why did you go out ther- oh my what do we have here?" Winry said smirking.

       "Shut up before I hit you upside the head Winry!" Ed says blushing furiously. 

       "Like you could reach me pipsqueak!"

       "Guys (Y/N) is going to wake up!" Al said whisper yelling.

        Ed glares playfully at Winry and Al before heading upstairs with you. He says you down on the bed and then decides to lay next to you. Your eyes slowly open as you smile; still very out of it due to you being so tired with the last events that just took place. 

       "Ed...I love you"

       He widens his eyes and he smiles, blushing slightly. 

       "I love you too (Y/N), now shut up, you need some sleep"

       You feel him wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face in your neck. You later feel your eyes get heavy as you drift off. 

       Maybe things can be back to how they were.....but whose complaining...your back to yourself and even better, this time sharing it with so many dear people.