Chapter 6. Familiar Faces

You turn to the direction of the voice. Looking at the figure for a moment your eyes widen as it comes into view. 

       "(B/F/N)?"

       She lightly smiles as she drops a bag she had in her hand. She pulls you into a tight embrace as while you were still shocked from the sudden appearance. You started crying while hugging her as well. Ed and Al smiled.

       "I never thought you'd be back...I thought you died..." (B/F/N) said as she stood up with you. 

       "No I became an alchemist at central I came back to see one of Ed's friends to...repair them" they noticed you speaking about them and walked over in an odd fashion. 

       "Oh Ed! I know you, I'm assuming your seeing Winry...she talks to Ed all the time!"

       "Funny we've never crossed paths" Ed said to your friend laughing a bit. 

       "Well, I was actually heading over there we can go together. We're having a bit of a celebration for Miss Pin-"

       "Granny Pinako's birthday!" Ed finished your friend's sentence. 

       You laughed as Ed ran to the upcoming house. You sat there with your friend asking about what we were going to do. 

You eventually reached the house to where you meet Winry and Miss Pinako. You were so relieved that you had reunited with you childhood friend. A piece of you perhaps was back. You and Winry had made Pinako's cake to which you guys instantly became friends. After it had cooked you all sang to her and celebrated with sparkling water and the cake you guys had made.  Miss Pinako eventually went to bed. 

       "Ne, (Y/N)? Why don't we have a competition...girls against guys?" Winry proposed.

      "Sure I don't see why not" you say smugly looking at Ed. 

      "Then it's decided! Truth or dare! Whoever gets the most dares done in given time wins!"

      "Alright, we're crushing the girls!" Ed said with a glimmering look.

      "Girls upstairs and guys down here!" Winry exclaims. 

      You walk upstairs with the girls and watch Ed, Al, and...Armstrong? All head onto the couches in the living room. Everyone gets situated upstairs and they all stare at...you.

      "So...(Y/N) wanna hear the real reasons we proposed this game?" Winry asked smirking with evil intention in he eyes. She starts laughing along with (B/F/N). 

      "What spit it out already!"

      "We dare you to tell us the truth and nothing but the truth."

       You were confused but you complied with the comment. 

       "Why were you staring at Ed the entire time we were celebrating?" She looked like this was the end for you.

      You didn't even realize you were staring. Was it this obvious? What if he saw?! Wait why...

      "W-what?! I wasn't staring a-at E-ed?! I m-must have just zoned out! Y-yeah that's it!"

      'Wait why am I even freaking out.....he.....maybe I'

     "Alright well, hehe next. Do you like him or something?" Winry says questionably. 

      ".....Yeah I guess I do huh?"

      "I knew it! Ha, (Y/N) we caught you!"

       "Keep it down they're gonna hear..."

       "Alright (B/F/N) your turn to dare someone."

       "Alright (Y/N)! I dare you to go downstairs and wait and see how long it takes for ALL of them to notice you! They can keep it a secret but once all of them find out, your done ha!"

      "Alright...I guess" you wanted the floor to consume you into space, for all you cared it could be anywhere.

      You walked downstairs and notice Ed is the only one not faced you. They all see you but you quickly hold a finger to you lips to silence them. Al (even though the logics of armor clearly exist) gives a quick smirk as he starts speaking, to which everyone already knows what's coming...except for Ed.

       "Hey brother can I dare you?" 

       "Yeah! I'm the best at this after all!" He says in an overconfident manner

       "Alright, do you like (Y/N)? I mean after all you do look after her a lot and always compliment her!" Al starts laughing hysterically as you get red behind him. 

       "A-al what if she hears?!"

       "Oh so you do?"

       "You should already know this Al I have for a while! Why are you questioning it?"

       You didn't know how to feel. You were powered by such emotion and you felt to hot in your chest to move. You were probably as red as Ed's cloak if anything. 

.....

       "(Y/N)?"

FMA x Readers and One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara