One shots. Becoming friends

Ed- 

       You guys headed back to central. You were all then assigned a mission along with Ed and Al. You guys headed onto the train and made small talk. Over time you and Ed found a lot of common interests despite your clashing  personalities. You talk about different alchemy and also about Scar. You made fun of Ed a bit but all the same you guys clicked pretty quickly.

       "Hey shorty why don't you get over here and help me with my transmutation circle?" 

       "You better stop calling me short...because even though I may be I-"

       "Ha! You just admitted your short!"

       Al-

       You stayed in the hospital longer with Ed and Al. Ed had told him how he explained to you why they were chasing after the philosophers stone and you agreed to help them find it. Ed left the hospital ward and you and Al talk a little. You talked about the woods and about how nice central kept their gardens, to which you delight that Al also enjoyed the outdoors. You couldn't help but notice how much of a gentleman he was despite him just talking. You guys became friends quickly and were both glad you'd stay along with them during their journey.

       "Hey Al why don't we take a detour through that mountain. Looks quicker and it'll be way more entertaining than staying on the road!" You say smiling. 

        "That sounds like a great idea! Brother cmon!"       

       Roy-

       You didn't talk much to him but you could tell the room was lacking some conversation. 

       "So is it always this quiet in the room or is it just because you finally have some company? Domestic seem like you talk much." You said with a laugh.

      "W-what I do talk! I just don't feel like it!" He said slumping in his chair. 

       You walk over to home looking over his shoulder at all his paperwork.

       "Thought you said it was a day to play hookey."

       He looks at you and back down at the paper. He laughs at bit as you pull your chair from the portable desk they had given you. You sit next him and take half of his stack. You talk a little and get along fairly well. You'll make humorous or flirtatious comments sometimes, that probably why you get along so well. You guys were practically the same. He decided to finish early and brought you outside to get some fresh air. Everyone around; especially Hughes, could say you were definitely friends.