Chapter 5. Resembool

Fuhrer stood there smiling before escaping out the...window? You were still a little agitated at the fact the left only to injure themselves but there could have been a reason for it. 

       "Hey Al E-" Hughes Burt in the hospital room. "Oh hey there (Y/N)! How ya doing, sorry they got so injured!" He shot an unfamiliar glare at Ed then looked back at you with his usual lopsided smile. He walked to the door before smiling and exiting the hospital room. I turned away from the door to see Al behind. I gasped as I saw almost half of him.....missing. 

       "(Y/N) please don't get scared, this is what we deserve after all." Al said in a sharp tone while looking at Ed. I turn to see him looking down on his hospital bed. You looked back at Al who looked oddly upset. He was never upset. It had been a month or so since you met and he never once looked angry. 

       "Your a colonel (Y/N) you should know what we've done." Ed said in a solemn voice. You thought about it for a good minute in silence...before you caught onto it. Since now you thought their world was so great. They seemed like such happy people, always living their world in vast color. But how wrong were you, they were just like you. Lost something dear to them. 

       "Human transmutation huh?" They both looked up then fell back down in some kind of grief. 

       "I don't know the whole story but your quite like me. My family was killed unintentionally by State Alchemists during the Ishvalan war." You smiled slightly remembering  their smiles. You parents. Ed looked up and saw his eyes meet your now leaking ones. You haven't realized that you'd been crying while saying such a thing.  

       "Well we should get going huh?" Ed heard this and with a slightly red face walked towards you. He put his real hand in yours and nodded. He then again looked down. 

       "We can share our problems together now huh?" He said slightly laughing just as you noticed how his auto mail arm was completely destroyed. You smiled slightly as you let go of his arm and    give him a tight hug. You started to slightly cry again into Ed's shoulder and he return you action with slight hesitation. You let go and return you hand to his, which defiantly caught Ed by surprise as he internally fangirled over the action. 

     Al of a sudden you heard you door practically burst as a large familiar figure appears in the doorway. "Hello Colonel (L/N)!" 

       "Hi, Alex congratulations on your advancement to Lt. Colonel" you said clearly disappointed.

       "Thank you! Everyone still calls me major however." He continued to explain with a sad face. 

       "Well I'm assuming your here to help escort us?" 

       "Yes, which I shouldn't since you are far more powerful than me young (Y/L)!"

      "It's always good to have more willpower"

       Ed and Al were quite shocked knowing you guys were on such a friendly basis. And even more shocked knowing you alchemy was better than his and even Armstrong's for that fact. Her em erred hearing how he had destroyed the whole street with one punch while battling Armstrong.

       "Well we better head off!" You said as you still guided Ed hand in ha d as Armstrong picked up the crate he was in. 

       Time skip~~~~~~~~~(When you guys decide to walk to the Rockbell's instead of on train)

       You guys had been walking for a while. You decided to avoid the train due to a whole mishap with Al. Someone stole him between stops which delayed everyone by a whole 3 hours. You guys stopped in the town near Resembool before heading to so called Winry's place. It looked oddly familiar to you...

       "One sec... (Y/N)?" You heard an oddly familiar voice ring.