One shots. How you met

Ed-

       You were heading into town to buy some groceries, you decided you were going to go to go into the town square to look around when you see a tall armored figure next to some sort of kid? You walk closer to get a closer look and notice his arm and the watch in him pocket. You've heard rumors about him but  never met him.

       "Get back here you bastard! I'm not a pipsqueak that can't even see above a parking meter!"

       You walk in front of the scene to which you move your finger and a wall appears between him and the random marketer. You sign and look down at him to which he is obviously agitated. 

       "Why'd you get in the way?!" He said whisper yelling.

       "Sorry miss this is my brother Ed and I'm Al, sorry for causing such trouble"

       "It's fine let's just head back to central command."

       Al- 

        You were walking with you friend Ed who you had met in central. You were heading to the hospital were he said his brother was. You guys have talked before, actually for a while but he wasn't quite sure that Al would want to be seen. Today however he finally decided to introduce you to him. You walked into the hospital room, already knowing his current status due to the fact   that you and Ed had warmed up to the subject. You walk into the room to see that clanking armor; half of him destroyed. 

       "Hello Miss, my names Alphonse, Alphonse Elric. But you can just call me Al. May I ask what your name is?"

       You smiled greatly "(Y/N)! (Y/N) (L/N)."

Roy- 

       It was your first day back to being an alchemist at central. This time however you were now Colonel, die to the new promotion. You heard that you had to have a shared office because they didn't expect the Fuhrer to promote anyone. This didn't bother you so you heading into the addressed room. A raven haired man was sitting at a large desk looking up at you with his pitch black eyes. 

        "State your business miss."

        You looked dumbfounded not only did you have Colonel badges but you were also quite mature looking so he should have seen that you were the new co-colonel.

       "I'm going to be the new Colonel who will be working along side you."

        "Oh! I'm sorry I usually zone out for a while. I'm Roy Mustang and you are?"

       "(Y/N) sir. I don't prefer formalities so call me whatever please."

       "Alright then, today is a rest for both of us so it looks like we're off the hook for a while."