Game time

Amina POV

I woke up right before my alram went off and jumped up. I put on some khaki cragos and a white custom made Diamond supply shirt that read "Minaaa" Above the sign. I put my on legend blue's and unwrapped my hair,edges was laid. I put on some earring and lip gloss. I gebbed my phone and left the house. I went back in cause I foregot my uniform. I went back out and De'jon was out side. I got in the car with him,he act like ion got my own car. "Wassup." I say. "Hey baby." He kissed my cheek.  His phone rung and picked it up right away. "What is it with you and your phone leave that thing alone for at least five minutes." I say. "Hold on real quick,can you stop talking i'm on the phone." He said and put the phone back up to his ear. I should cut his ear off. "Goodbye De'jon." I said and hopped out. "Where you going?" He asked. "To school,in my own car." I answer. "I came to get chu what else do you want?" He says. "For you to not always be on your phone." I say. "I have buisness to handle Amina." He says. "Move get out my way. I'm going to be late and so are you so move." I ssy. "No,I won't i'm refusing. I began struggling to push him out my way,he sat there laughing at me. I stopped at looked at him. "Fine then i'll walk." I say and turn away. "Stop playing come on." He says grabbing me. He walked me back to the car and opened the door for me. I grabbed his phone and put it in my bag. He looked at me and smiled. "Gimmie a kiss Blasian nigga." He said. I kissed him and he pulled off. I fixed my lip gloss on the way. He pulled up and parked. "I'm supprised he ain't say nothing bout his phone I walked into the school and went straight to my locker. I put my bag in took my books out and my phone and left his in. I turned after I closed De'jon and the whole basket ball team was right there. "Dang can y'all back up. all ova hea in ma space." I say. "I can't walk my girl to class." He says. "No body said tha,but can ya back up ah lil so I can breath." I say as he put his arm around me. We got to me clas and I felt his slip my phone out my pocket. "Give me my phone De'jon!" I yell. "Where's mine?" He asked. "Ion kno gimme ma phone doe. wha chu take mine fah?" I ask. "How you ask me for stuff." He says. "Can I please have my phone back baby please so I can go to class?" I say. "Here." He kissed me before I walked into the class. "You late." He says. "Talk to De'jon about that." I say. I sat down and took notes. The bell rung and I dipped out. I went straight to ma next class. De'jon was waiting fah me in the room. I walked in and walked passed him to my bestfriend Malika. "Hey Bitch." She says. "Hey nigga." I say. "Why helookin at chu like that?" She asked. "Cause I took his phone but I told him I didn't he always on that thing." I say.

De'jon POV

I'm mad cause she keep sneak dissin me. She say she don't got my phone she would never lie to me no reason I shouldn't believe her. Her and that damn Malika though. They get on my nerves together all they do is talk shit. They looked at me and started laughing. That's okay cause when I take her small tail home today I got something for her. I sat there staring at the borad blank as it wanted to be. "Whea tha teacher at?" Amina said. "I think we got a substitute." Mj says. She threw a peice of paper at me. Always picking. I turned and looked at her. "Come here." She pointed her finger. I got up and walked to the back. "We gone win the game tonight?" She asked. "Yeah you know we are." I say.

-skipping to the game-

Right now we're ahead with eight points we need like five more and this win is ours. Half time was right before the last play. We had the chance to sit down. I watched as our cheerleaders (Mainly my bae) marched out and did they thang That's actually how we met. We was playing street ball and she was cheering on her male bestfriend. But I beat him. This junk mad me mad aab. They marched up on the other team and dropped it on them and what i saw this nigga pushing up on Amina. I got up and went over there. "O my gosh De'jon go sit down." Amina ran up and tried to hold me back. "Get off me." I say. "No stop your gonna get your self suspended off the team." She says. I looked down on her. "The fuck was that mane." I ask ole boy. "What you mean you girl shaking her fat ass on my dick." He answers smirking. "Stop it." Amina interrupts. "Amina get out the way." I say. "No your not fighting him for something stupid as that.you acting like we had sex." She says. "Move!."I yell. "No." She says. "You wanna go pro right? Fighting ain't gone get ju there and you know that. All them times you get suspended this year,you still on the team because of me! Fighting won't get chu no where. So I suggest tht you stop trying to fight and get your head in the game that was only part of the routine. We all knew how these guys right here would react to it. His girl pissed too it's on her face. She ain't do nothing cause she know it's part of the routine go sit down." She says. I turned and walked away. "Yass listen to yo girl." He said. "Shet up foo,no one asked you to speak." Amina said.

Later that day

We won the game by two points. Me and Amina had a long talk about what happened today. Mann,ion kno what I wuld do without her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemme know how you like this chapter,remember thisis not a new book just a remake of My thug ronnie.