TFreeeeaaakkk.

1 month later

Aminah POV

After that wild game I didn't really be bothered with him. But that brings us to today. He's right here beside me on my phone never gave him his back. I ran up stairs and got it out my bag and went back down stairs. I help it up. "You lied to me" He says. "You were ignoring me,when you have a girl you not supposed to ignore her." I say. He snatched it out my hand. "Childish ass." He says rolling his eyes. "I'm childish but you fight over stupid stuff yeah sure." I say. "Oh yeah and who is Myesha?" I ask. "Don't worry about it." He says. "Don't worry about it? You gotta go like now,cause if you cheating we done." I say. "Nobody is cheating on you you need to understand that,you a prize to me can't nobody have you." He pulled me onto his lap. "Won't you just calling me childish." I say. "Past tense." He says. I rolled my eyes. "Gimme a kiss." He said. I looked at him and smirked. "I'm good ion know where yo mouth been." I said. "My mouth been all on yo body is where it's been." He says squeezing me. "If you say so." I answered him. I grabbed his phone and went to his camera. I smiled and took the picture. He don't never pay atteniton to the camera. "Bae look." I say. He made one of them light skin faces which had me weak aab. I gave him his hone and rolled over. "I gotta go baby I love you." He says. "Love you too." I say. As soon as he left I logged onto his instagram. I looked at his first picture a beautiful baby girl. It's his. The caption specifically say (My daughter is here,she oso percious.) I went to wash my eyes out and re-read that. I bit my lip and logged out. I sat in my room wishing that some one were here with me to hold me while I cried. "Amina are you home." I knew the voice right away. Ahmad was home. "Yeah,i'm here!" I yell. "Are you okay." He walked in. I logged back into his instagram and showed him the picture. "It's okay,everything will be fine. Just wait before you break up with him to see if he tells you about her. If he don't tell you in abot a month or two. Break it off." He hugged me. I can't believe he would do something like that to me. "I don't understand,what I did so wrong I gave him my all we been together two years and this is what I get." I cry on his shoulder.  "Clam down,it's gone be alright." He says. He got up and looked in my closet. "Shoes galore." He pointed smiling." That's what I do with my money. I have over $70,000 in my bank account That's for me to fall back on and if I ever really need it to pay bills with." I say. "Smart girl." He kissed my forehead. "What cho grades look like?" He asked. "A,B honor roll." I smile. "Just like I was,any fights?" He asked. "Last month De'jon was about to fight some guy on the other team because of something that we did in our routine." I say. "Dang do you remeber it,show me." He says. I got up and did it. "Hurkey hurkey toe touch, high v low v turn turn walk walk walk turn bend over shake,come up turn leg up hand on the back of your head kiss on the cheek. Crazy thing is didn't get through it cause De'jon was mad cause he was pushing up on me.." I say. "You did all that." He asked. "Yes,we did I know you would think it was my routine but it wasn't it was Kacey's hoe self routine." I say. "I would be mad too but can't even lie if you won't my sister I would hit." He says. "We always have these little serious conversations when you come home." I say.

De'jon POV

Yea I know I'm wrong for not telling her about my Daughter. But that ain't my fault kinda. I'm one of them type niggas that's scared to lose something they love,believe it or not I'm scared of loosing her. Them pictures we took weither we together our not I'm never deleting them. Right now I'm here taking care of my daughter.I know I'm still so wrong for not telling her. But I don't know how but I'll do it on my own time. My daughter's name is Alena Neden Freeman. I gotta say she don't even look like me but ion wanna deny her. 

Ahmad POV 

Yes i'm her older brother i'm a sophmore in college.. I'm 6'2 light skin Blasian and Dominacan light brown eyes. I got a few hidden tattoos. I treat my sister like she my daughter,I practically raised her. Yeah I spoil her when ever i'm back home only because I can't tell her no even if she don't ask for nothing. I still give it to her. She sat there on her phone. "Did you miss me?" I asked. "Yes,I missed you a lot." She put her phone down and hugged me. "I'm having a few people over tonight not to many though Mikey bringing his friend he's new down here." I say." Okay not problem but I'm about to take a shower." She says. I got up and went down stairs. I could her the water running. They knocked on the door. I opened it and dapped all of them up. "Ths ma nigga Tylen." Mikey says. "Wassup." I say. "Wassup." He says. "Mad." Mina said. "Yeah." I answer. "Can you brong me a bottle of water." She asked. "Who is that?" Tylen asked. Mikey simled I nodded. "Ayee,lil sistahh you not gone come give me a hug!?" Mikey yelled. She ran down stairs. "Hey Mikey." She smiled hugging him. "Tylen this is my little sister Amina." I say. "Hey." She smiles. "Wassup." They shake hands. "What school you go to?" She asked. "Starting Monday i'll go to creed." He ansered. "See you around then. She smiled and went back up stairs. "She can sing." He says. "How you know?" I asked. "She be all down my T.L. On insta they be sharing her videos." He said and showed us her video. "Ahmad look,this is  me and Malika at prom!" She came back down. She paused for a second. "I see your a fan." She handed me the picture. "So how bout doing something live for us." I say.  "I'm zoning baby and thinkin' bout you,and all the freaky things we used to do. The dopest body ever  got me so high,i'm reminiscin' wanna feel it tonight, i'm in your hood." I looked at her then at Tylen. "Enough staring at eachother." I say. She chuckled and took the picture back and went up stairs. 

Amina POV

Just cause I put that fake ass smile on my face don't mean I ain't hurting inside TFrrreeeeaaakkkk! But any who I'm goign to sleep,Tylen not ugly though.

Tylen:6'2,brown skin,african american, indian, white.,tattos (not alot), wavey hair, dark brown eyes