Finding my own place

*PICTURE OF BABY MICHAEL TO THE SIDE IN MM!!*

One week later

Amina POV
"I like this one it's big." I say. "Yeah it's nice but it could use a paint job." She says. I tilted my head, and looked at her. "I can get some one to fix that." I say. "Let's just wait for the land Lord." She says. "Uh oo ok." I say and turn my attention to my son and Michael. He pulled my hair and wouldn't let go. "Alejandro,let it go,let go!" I say just as Kayla turned, he let go. MY CHILD ABUSES ME!! "He pulled my hair." I whine, he started smiling and laughing. "I doubt it He is too nice and adorable." She says,as the landlord pulled up. "Whatever." I get my son out and she got her's. "You two moving in together?" He asked. "Oh no she's my bestfriend she's helping me find a place." I say, he nodded and unlocked the door. I walked in, no finger prints on the walls,a crystal chandelier,polished wood steps,a giant kitchen,a huge living room, and the dinning room was absolutely astonishing. I went up stairs and looked around the bedrooms pls one down stairs,makes two guest rooms. Everything was perfect. "I love it, I'm sure Jandro loves it too." I smile. "Wait hiw much, this is mortgage or rent?" Makayla asked. "Mortgage, my baby is not going to grow up like a Army brat moving place to place." I say. "Hundred thousand." He said. "That's the lowest I'll go for a pretty thing like you with a kid." He says 'Pervert.' I thought. "Thank you, we'll be moving in within the next month or so after we sign papers of course." I say. "We can meet tomorrow morning at my office,just give me a call." He handed me Gus Baines card and we all walked out. "Girl,I know that's not Tylen car,pls tell me that's not Tylen car." I say and turn around. "Hey baby girl, how you been." He asked grabbing my waist. I didn't wanna turn around. "Fine,and Akejandro is doing just fine without you,so if you excuse me." I break from his embrace and put my son in his car seat. I got in and Makayla quickly pulled off.

Makayla POV
"Why don't you wanna talk to him?" I ask her. "He cheated on me and I don't wanna, neither does Jandri." She says. "He can't even talk, even if you wanted to tell him the baby won't his, you can't cause he looks just like him." I say. "I know,but it's like he don't deserve us." She said. "But he has every right to see his child." I look back for a second.

*Next morning*

Amina POV
I was just getting out the shower and blow drying my hair. I had Alejandro in the shower with me. He was fussy this morning. I put on a white polo shirt and some jeans I did my hair and put my Legend blues in. I put Jandro in a white polo sleeper,some jeans and Sports blue sixes. I put him in his car seat and took him down stairs, made a few bottles gave him in and out the other two in his bag. I left to go to this guy's office to sign these papers. "I'm here." I say. "I thought you already bought the house." Hee says. "What dues the signature look like?" I asked, he showed me the papers. "My son's father signed didn't he?" I ask, he nodded. "Okay." I say. I dropped Alejandro off at Makayla house,and went to see Tylen. I knocked on the door,he came to the dir shirtless holding his pants up. I stood there and looked at him. "Thanks." I said. "You welcome,wanna come in?" He asked. "No,I have a child to attend to,Hey,Mikey." I say and walk away.

------------------------------
She still refusing to let him see his son.

Got her own place..that he posting the bills for.

Mikey back in the picture, Abby way he ain't the one that shot her brother..