It's a Bestfriend thing

*PICTURE OF BABY ALEJANDRO TO THE SIDE IN MM,MICHAEL WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!*

Amina POV
I woke up feeling cramps, but they were like really really bad, not like normal ones. I got up whining, it would like come every five minutes. Makayla looked at me as I walked she looked like she was in pain too. I started to cry. "Bestiee you okay?" She asked. "I don't know." I whine,It felt even worse after a while. Something felt like it was trying to get out. I looked at Makayla and got up. "Wait where are you going?" She asked. "Whooo, girl I'm in labor." I say trying to do breathing exercises that Kayla taught me. "Rakim!" (Rocky/Jamal) She yelled.

An hour later

Jamal POV
"The first girl we brought in they sharing a room." I say. "Okay." The doctor says and rolled her into the room with Amina. I called. Tylen and told him what happened. He walked in and dapped me up. "You been in there yet?" He shed. "Nope,I was waiting in you, let's go." I say. "Nah, nit for her to like flip out." He said. "She told you, that you can't see him didn't she." I shak my head. "Yeah, cause I was fucking Mite and she walked in." He looked down. I shook my head.

12 hours later

Makayla POV
Oh my gosh,I was in so much pain. But at least my bestfriend was here holding my hand. It was a lot of screaming going on. Both if us were pushing. It hurt so much. It was about three in the afternoon. "Makayla one more." Dr.Collins said. "Amina you need three more." Dr.Smith said. She nodded and pushed again. "3,2,1. Push." I gave the biggest push I could and felt him slide out. It felt nasty. "It's a beautiful baby boy." She says. Then all I heard was Amina screaming.."Another boy." He says. She grabbed my hand. "We made it." She smiles."Wow."Jamal walked in. "It's a Bestfriend thing." We smile. "Okay."

------------------------------
BABIES ARE HERE BABIES ARE HERE!!! Lls Alejando(Amina son),an Michael(Makayla son)

Yassss!!