My struggles

Five months later
Amina POV
I rolled my eyes and walked in the house. I closed the door so he couldn't get in. "Amina open the fucking door!" He yelled. "Nope im good." I say. "I'm not playing with you today yo." He says. "And who said I was playing with you,up no one alright then shut the fuck up." I say unlocking the door. I walked away not caring that he was even there. "Can you hurry up nd have this baby." He mumbled. "It's only like another week or so." I say. I took off my shoes and went up stairs. I grabbed my big bear and laid down. I was so tired.we been out all day together, just us two. Looking for baby stuff. His room was done, shoes a lot of them got clothes a brush everything he needs. Ty walked in and I closed my eyes. "Amina,my little sister is here." He says. "Okay, but I'm tired." I say. He climbed over me to the other side and wrapped his arms around me. "Please,just go say hello, for me?" He says. I rolled over and went down stairs. "Hey, Alexis." I say hugging her. "Hey, Amina." She says. Tylen, came back down,I went back up. I tried going to sleep, but ig Mikey and the crew cams through. I went down and stairs and looked at all of them. "Look,yall need to shut the hell up." I say. "Wassup,Amina." Ahmad says. "Hello." I say and go back up stairs. I won't getting any sleep here so I went to Makayla's, her nd Mal was arguing so I went to my mom's. It was so quiet,I loved it."Amina baby get up and go on home." My mom says. "Okay bye mommy love you." I say nd hug her and leave. I got home and went straight up stairs, ain't say nothing to nobody. "Amina baby you okay?" Tylen asked."Sleepy." I yawn. "Okay." He says. All I heard after he left was this big crash. I went down stairs and looked at all of them. "Ahmad!" I yell and try to pull him off.  "Amina,move." Tylen grabbed me. "Stop,Let me go!" I yell. "Just get her out!" He yelled. Tylen took me back up stairs and locked us in the room together. "Move that's my brother!" I yell.

Makayla POV
Tylen called Jamal and told us what was going on,we rushed over immediately. "Amina!" I yell. "Kayla,get this nigga off me!" She yelled. I wobbled but kinda ran up the stairs. I opebed the door. "What the hell,is going on?" I ask. "I don't know,he won't let me out the room." He says. "Cause u going to they house." He says. "No,I want my brother!" She screams. At that moment a gun shot was fired. She broke out of his grip and wobbled out the room and diwn stairs. "AHMAD!!" She screamed. I looked at him,abd he ran out tge room. I followed. Ahmad was choked up in blood and Amina was cradling his head. "No,not this again,please somebody help me." She cried. "Amina, it's okay." I pull her away so Tylen could get him to the hospital.

---------------------------------
Well,This is not the actual end of this chapter there will be a part two. Please you all follow RockysWifee She writes just as much as I do and she OD cool ma lil' homie lol pls and thank you.