Walking in on them

Makayla POV
"Rocky!?"(Jamal) I yelled. "Yes?" He answered. "I'm going out with Amina today, girls day. Especially cause when we pop the babies out we can't be looking raggedy." I say,I Could hear him chuckling from where I was. "Alright have fun." He says. I grabbed the keys and went to pick her up. She was out side with Tylen,they was all hugged up. "Bye,babe. I'll see you later." She says. "Bye Tylen." I wave and pull off to the street. "Where shall we go first?" I ask. "The mall." She smiles. "Of course you wanna go to the mall first, shopaholic." I say. "One, I'm not, two,I never walk out the house without a few bandz, Tylen don't let me out the house without a few bandz." She shrugged,I shook my head. I pulled up and we got out.

Unkn POV
"Mite ain't that yo nigga bm?" (My-Tae) Kesha asked. "Yeah, that's her. I still can't believe Tylen got her pregnant." I say in disgust. I guess they saw is looking because they was walking towards us. "They coming." Kesha said.'"Tylen can be so childish sometimes." She says and they walked past. "Ooh. WHY?" I semi yell.

Amina POV
"You saw her staring right?" I ask to make sure, cause I saw her watching me soon as I came in. "Hell yeah, See was eyeing Jandro." She says. "I know, she can fuck with Tylen as much as she want to, but she better know what the hell she doing,Pregnant or not I still beat a chick ass." I shrugged. We spent half the whole day at the mall before going home. "Bye Bestiee, thanks for the day out." I say hugging and kissing her cheek before getting out. As I walked into the house,I hear moaning, squeaking of the bed, oh yeah Tylen's voice! I walked up stairs and listened through the door. I felt my face turning red, tears rolling down my face,I was pissed. At this moment I knew I would be raising my son alone, he thought I cheated on him but he's cheating on me! I finally pushed the door open. I stood there watching until he nutted and collapsed beside her. That's when I grabbed my charger,a bag, and some clothes. I called Makayla ass right on back over here. I sat down stairs and waited on her. "Amina?" He says. I ignored him completely. "Can you stop being so stubborn." He says. I.dropped my phone in my lap and looked at him, then threw my hands up. "I'm done with you,I'll be raising my son alone. He won't even know you exist. He damn sure won't sell drugs,he'll know how to treat a woman, and is going to grow up and not need you and have big dreams. That I'm going to support him through and all. He'll have a great education, he's going to be mommy's little boy." I say and pick my things up and walk out. I got in with MaKayla and started telling her every thing that happened,"I mean it's not like I wanna keep Alejandro from his dad, but if he can't treat me right then he has no business with a child." I say,with tears rolling down my face. "I have plans for him so it's okay." I chuckled a little. She looked at me like I was crazy. "It's that time." I say.

---------------------------------
Yes I know it's rather sorry but they is more coming I promise,pls follow the character of Makayla my homie RockysWifee She chill asl.