Chapter Six: Long Time No See!

'I was in the white place again. Hopefully I won't be bitten again...

"Don't worry, you won't be." The voice chuuckled, this time not appearing.

"My brother told me off for actually appearing. Boys." It explaained, it's voice seeming to reverberate round the space like when you shout in a cave. "Did you like your surprise?"

"Pain, weird feelings and an even weirder experience i couldn't explain. Brilliant." I retorted sarcastically, as it chuckled in reply. "What did all the colours mean? And will it hurt anymore?"

"No it shouldn't hurt. Hopefully." It replied, as the world around me shook with cracks appearing around the edges. I got the sense of danger, before the Pokemon cried. "You need to wake up now. I'll try and contact you, but it will be the last time we speak like this!" It cried, as red erupted through the gaps and the ground shook like there was an earthquake."Remember your task!!"

Glowing red chains shot through the walls and was fended off by a roaring wall of fire. It was the last thing I saw before the scene before me was cut, and I driftedy in to oblivion.

-X-

I woke up gasping. What the hell was that? Chains, fire, task? My head hurt just thinking about it. I crawled out of my bed, giving up it's warmth before shuffling to the bathroom. I stripped off my pj's and stepped in the the shower, yelping as the cold water hit my skin. I stepped back until it was warm and plunged in, relaxing in the warm waters until I was washed and all the soap had been washed out my hair. I stepped out and dried myself with a towel, wrapping my hair in it after i'd done and climbing into my clothes.

Let's just skip half an hour shall we?

After i'd finished getting ready and my hair was dry, I grabbed the keys from the side, giving myself a quick look over in the morror before I left. All the oran berry paste had come off in the shower, so it had healed, but it was still a little sore and red; but at least it was healed. I touched it gingerly, a dull throbbing starting on my wounds. Why did I have to touch it?! I rolled my eyes at myself before unlocking the white door and swinging it inwards. I walked to N and Roy's room, knocking on it loudly for a few seconds. It opened quietly, Roy's face peeking out as he shushed me quickly.

"He's asleep. Not for long though." He grinned cheekily, pulling me in quickly. "Let's jump on him!"

"Seriously?"

"It'll be funny!" He cried quietly, pulling me over to N's bed. He was snoring quietly with his head on his side, one leg sticking out the side of the bed.

"I have a better idea. Flick the cover off his feet. We'll drag him off the bed and on the floor. I have a little aurprise"I grinned evily. This was going to be goood. After a bit of tugging, he was finally on the floor. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and turned it on, quickly typing in my password before going on 'The Scary Maze Game' and turning the volume on full. I put the screen right infront of his face, bringing the square round the corner until.... bingo! The screen screeched as the picture popped up on the screen; making N jump out of his skin and scream his head off as he backed away quickly.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ARCEUS WAS THAT!!!!!!!!" He shouted, his eyes wide in shock.

"Your alarm clock!" Roy grinned, as I turned my phone on silent and put it away. "Like it?"

"HELL NO!"

I grinned before holding my hand out to help him up. He looked at me strangely, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"She's trying to help you up silly!" Roy smiled, as N took my hand gingerly, before I hauled him up to his feet.

"Thanks, I guess." He mumbled, starting to trudge to the door before Roy ran out and shut it quickly in his face. I rolled my eyes before opening it for him, prodding him inthe arm as he walked past.

Pokemon DarkWaterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara