Chapter Ten: And So It Begins

Zach's POV

I can't believe she's gone. I could only assume that he'd taken her to the same place he started. Seafare Lighthouse. It was about five or six days from here, three if you flew non stop; but there was no way I could fly there. No wild Pokemon would be big or strong enough to carry me, and that's if I could get one to trust me. Frost was whining, but I had seen that he had gotten bigger. I was wondering where he'd been going at night, but Kira told me he was training. I had said goodbye to the other two Pokemon on my belt yesterday, and gave them back to Izzy after I had trained them. They had definatly gotton stronger, and I was glad that I had allready beat her gym. Frost was staying with me as well as N's Pokemon, as they huddled up in worry and sighed. I couldn't blame them for being so upset, I would be too if my friend went shopping and never came back.

"How would you all feel about coming with me to find them?" I asked Chloe's and N's Pokemon, as they all nodded eagerly.

"Great." I smiled, turning round only to bump into Izzy.

"S..sorry." I mumbled, trying to step round her. I spotted Roy behind her, his eyes puffy and red. She kept blocking my way as I glared at her.

"Let me past." I growled, as she played with her hair, wrapping it round her finger aimlessly.

"I want to come with you." She stated, seeming almost bored.

"You have a gym to run."

"I have assistants." She retorted, like it was the simplest thing in the world. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I was losing time.

"Why do you want to help? You didn't even like her in the first place." I quizzed, as her eyes turned steely.

"Because I may not like her, but i'm not completely heartless." She hissed back, as I tried to make sense of it. I didn't want them coming along, if they got caught there's no telling what would happen to them. I didn't want anyone else hurt.

"Admit it, you need the help wether you like it or not." She stated, pressing me to make a decision.

"Fine." I grumbled, as she nodded at me and stalked to her room,presumably to gather her things.

"Can....can I come too?" I heard a voice whimper, as I turned to Roy. The poor boy was still shaking from the attack, hugging his Pokemon tightly like something was going to jump out at them.

"Will you be okay? Is there nobody you can go to?" I asked gently, squatting down to his level. He shook his head as I let out a breath; I would have to take him with me.

"Yeah, you can come. I can even help you train Ace if you want to." I smiled, as his eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yeah! And I could even meet more Pokemon!" He grinned, his cheery personality emerging.

"Yeah, that's right! How about you go get your things and pack, okay?" I asked, as he nodded quickly and rushed off, letting go of his Pokemon as it squawked loudly and flew next to him. I pushed myself to my feet to find Izzy smirking at me, an amused look on her face.

"Don't need any help? And yet you let a child come with us instead of an adult."

I glared at her as she smiled sweetly, twirling the end of her hair with her fingertips like she was Miss Perfect. And I have to spend a week more with her. Yay for me.

"I'm ready!" Roy shouted, hurtling into the room buzzing with energy, Ace flying around his head happily. That is, until N's Pokemon flew into him, chirping mischievously before flying away. I think it's name was something like Swift...

"Let's go then." I heard Izzy sigh, swinging her bag onto her shoulders as everyone hurried to the door. Something in the back of my mind told me to be careful of Izzy though, and as I reached out with my mind, a sharp pain bored its way into my skull. I shook my head a little as it cleared, looking round to find that no-one had noticed, and were heading out the door with Pokemon in tow.

I definatley needed to keep my eye on her.

-X-

Hello everyone! No, I did not die, but please don't kill me for being so long updating! I got back into the story now, and hopefully will be updating on a schedule. But a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck with my book! I would give you a Pokepuff but I can't teleport objects, so my thanks will have to do! I'm off to write the some more, so don't forget to:

Vote!

Share!

Enjoy!

Clo out!