Six Months Later...

Marth and Ike sat beneath the umbrella, gazing upon the beach that stood before them. They were a bit perplexed to be perfectly honest. Everyone else was enjoying their time, playing, swimming, eating. Like nothing was wrong in the world. But to the two of them, something felt off.

Marth took off his sunglasses and sighed. "Ike?"

"Hm?" Replied Ike.

"Y'know, I know we've only been here for a couple hours, but it feels much longer than that for some reason," Marth said.

"I've been having that same feeling! Like we've been stuck here for I don't know... six months?" Ike said. "Maybe this is some type of paradox."

"Do you know what a paradox is?"

"Well isn't it?"

Marth only sighed and leaned back on his chair, putting his sunglasses on again. "So, what's the news?"

"Well, saying 'sus' is cringe now. Among Us as a game is still cool though."

"I never did like it."

"No one cares Marth."

"Rude. Anything else?"

"Everyone snapped out of Shane Dawson's brainwashing and realized he's not funny."

"I thought we made fun of him?"

"Exactly."

"Ah."

"Uuuuhh Prince Philip died."

"... he wasn't dead?"

"He looked like it, that's for sure."

(A/n: my pen ran out of battery half way through and I'm too lazy to fix it so that's why his wings and the text look so messy)

Ike and Marth nearly fell off their chairs while the ever-innocent angel demanded food. Marth specifically nearly had a stroke of fear, if that's even a thing.

"Good Goddess Pit, at least say something before you speak," Ike said.

"You do realize just how stupid you sounded, right?" Marth breathed once he had recovered from his almost death.

"Gimme chicken nuggies," Pit repeated.

"Go ask Zelda or Robin, they're the adults today," Marth said as he laid back in his chair.

"But you're Mama Marth!" Pit said.

"I'be retired, you can call me Nana Marth now," Marth said.

"Gimme chicken nuggies Nana Marth," Pit said, rubbing his face against Marth's shoulder.

Marth stood up, picked up Pit by under his armpits, and kicked him on the butt and away. Pit then flew into the sea, possibly drowning. Marth than sat back down and took out a magazine from his ever so fancy bag.