Haircuts

a/n: two uploads close to each other??? thats crazyyyyy (this one has been ready for a while but I forgot about it LMAO)

<><><>

She combed delicately through his ivory waves, making sure to carefully untangle any nots in his hair, which there weren't many of. To her surprise, he took surprisingly good care of his hair. Though, she supposed it wasn't too surprising, considering Robin was the most decent man in this godforsaken house. It was soft, smelled nice, and the pink hue it had made her weirdly happy. She still couldn't believe she got kicked out of her own cruise. But oh well. Not the first time these people ruin her vacation one way or another.

"Uh, Peach, you're kinda pulling my hair," Robin said, readjusting his glasses. The two were sitting on the couch back home, with Peach seated behind him.

"Oh, sorry, just... thinking about something else," Peach said, placing the comb down. She moved the bangs out of his face and clipped them back using a very frilly bow. "Aaand there, no more hair on your face!"

"Thank you, it's been bothering me for a while," Robin smiled. "I considered getting a headband, but I think that'd give me a headache."

"Your hair's gotten pretty long," Peach said.

"Yeah, I've been considering cutting it for a while now since it's getting kind of inconvenient," Robin said.

"Me too, honestly," Sheik said as he took a seat on the bean bag next to them. The two stared at him in disbelief. He frowned. "What?"

"You don't usually talk unless spoken to, I'm surprised you joined the conversation willingly," Peach said, wide-eyed.

"You want me to stop then?"

"No no, keep going."

Sheik huffed. "As I was saying, I've also kinda been wanting to cut my hair. I mean, I like it the way it is now too, but I figured it might be time for a change."

"I, for one, think you'd look rather handsome with mid-back length hair," Yuri said as he passed by, sliding his hand along the top of Sheik's head, making him flinch.

"I-I do wanna keep the long hair," Sheik stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yuri, why are you here?" Peach asked.

He took a seat next to Sheik, on the floor. "Because you guys are fun?"

"I hate to sound like a hater, but there's too many Fire Emblem characters," Robin said.

"You're a Fire Emblem character," Peach pointed out.

"I know."

"Anywayyyy," Yuri said, turning to face Sheik, who tensed up more. "I can cut your hair, if you want. I have a fair share of experience after dealing with some rather... picky people."

Sheik raised a brow at that, but didn't bother asking. "I appreciate the offer, but the only person other than myself I trust with my hair is my sister."

"Why's that? You got a bad haircut once?"

"You could say that."

"Speaking of Zelda," Robin hummed, "Where is she? And the other girls?"

"It's Palutena's wash day," Peach answered.

"Oh."

"Her wash day?" Yuri wondered.

"You know the big tall lady with the long green hair? Yeah she needs a squadron whenever it's time to wash it," Peach said. "I do hope she and Lucina aren't damaging it."