Clay

Clay woke up to his beeping alarm. He hated the stupid alarm because it was just annoying, but he wont change it because its the only sound he will wake up too. Clay groaned and threw the pillow next to him at the alarm clock. That didn't stop the beeping. He groaned again, this time getting up and actually hitting the alarm.

    After Clay's shower, he stands and looks in the mirror in front of him. He is tall and sort of buff. He has a faint six pack, and biceps that are somewhat visible when he isn't flexing. There is a medium sized scar on his side, from when someone sliced his skin while fighting. Clay's face has defined cheekbones and a great jawline. There are light colored freckles littered across his face and he has emerald green eyes. His hair is blonde, wavy-ish and medium length.

    Clay slipped on a green hoodie with a smile printed on the front, some black cargo pants, black socks, and his black boots. When he was finally ready and dressed, he walked into the kitchen and saw that the clock read 5:30.

    "Shit."

    He grabbed his bag and he ran out the door as fast as he could.

---

    "There you are! I was getting worried you were bailing."

    "Hi Bad." Clay mumbled.

    "C'mon Mr.Grumpy, let's get in the truck and get on the road!" Bad said with too much energy.

   "It's too early for this right now." Clay thought to himself