Just For Pretend...Right?

"Sapnap. I wanted to kiss him. What do I do? I can't like him. What if he's not gay. Plus if Techno finds out we all know what's going to happen. I'll be a goner."

"Okay, dude you need to calm down. You're going to be okay." Sapnap reassured his best friend that is now pacing around the room.

"How? How is it going to be okay Sap? The rule. More specifically rule number four."

They sat in silence while Sapnap thought of something to say.

"Clay. He wont find out. You will just say that you are going to flirt with him so he trusts you and gives us information."

"Sap- that is an amazing idea! You are a genius! I'm going to talk to Techno right now! WHOO!" Clay said very excited running out the door.

"I know." Sapnap said under his breath.

***

"Do you really think that would work? I mean, what if he doesn't like  guys that way like you think?" Technoblade questioned. "Plus you would be breaking rule four."

"Sir, I can see it when he looks at me. He tries to hide it, but not well enough. If it doesn't work then you can punish me for breaking the rule. Please just let me try." Dream practically begged the leader. Even though Dream didn't know if George was gay, it was worth a try right? I mean he did just lie to the leader of a gang.

"Fine. But i'm only giving you a week to make this work. If it works then you may keep going."

"A week?! Sir no due respect but there is no way i can do it in a week. Give me three. That's all."

"Two. We need to get our plan started Dream. The government is already getting worried about George. If we give it to much time then they will get on to us."

"Okay, deal. Two weeks. Thank you sir, thank you. I will get started right away." Dream thanked and left the leader.

"What have I done." The leader breaths to himself.