11

Dream stepped out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to grab some clothes for the hostage he just did..stuff with. He grabbed a pair of light grey sweats and a white tee out of his drawer along with a pair of white socks and a pair of underwear. Dream didn't get any new clothes, other than underwear because that would be a little suspicious knowing Tommy saw him earlier.

When Dream walked back into the room, he saw George looking in the mirror at his wound's bandage. He looked up with a questioning mixed with a scared look. Dream had no idea what was going through the boy's head and was honestly getting a little worried.

"George, you alright?" Dream said in a soft caring voice so he didn't spook George more then he probably already was.

"Why?" George said in a very quiet whisper.

"George what are you talking about? Why what?" That question and the tone in his voice made Dreams heart drop. "I told him why I did what I did to his side. What would he be possibly wondering?"

George paused to think exactly what he wants to ask. He stares into the mirror, right into Dream's eyes. George looks down at the sink and asks what he wants to ask the man who hurt him, the man who kidnapped him from his work. "Why are you being all nice to me? Why are you flirting with me and having sex with me? Are you just using me for your games to get information out if me? Are you just trying to get me to trust you? Am I just a object to you?"

At this point George's voice was shaky and his eyes were watering up. Dream stared at the back of the other man's head speechless. He had no clue what to say. Not because he was using him, but he was scared George wouldn't believe him.

"N-no. George I haven't been doing this stuff to get information from you. I know it may not seem like it but I actually like-"

George slammed the counter in-front of the mirror with his fist and turned towards Dream hastily. "LIKE ME? YOU HARDLY EVEN KNOW ME! ALL YOU KNOW IS THAT IM A BLODDY SECURITY WORKER FOR THE HOUSE OF GOVERNMENT, IM COLORBLIND, I PLAY VIDEO GAMES, AND THAT IM VULNERABLE!" George yelled.

To say that scared Dream to hear George yell like that was an understatement. "George- I know it's stupid. But I swear I'm not using you okay? I would say trust me, but that's probably not going to happen. I'm sorry if I moved to fast." Dream said in a gentle voice and stepped closer to George but he tried to step back away from the taller man. "Okay. I'm going to grab my clothes and then put your clothes where mine were by the sink okay? I'm not going to hurt you."

George gave him a slight nod and not moving a single muscle after that. He watched Dream slowly step closer to him and bend down to grab his clothes in the corner of the bathroom next to the sink and then replace it with George's clean clothes.  Dream slowly stood up and stepped back towards the door.

"When you are done, there is a hamper right outside this door to your right. There is a brush and comb in the second drawer on the left of the cabinet. There is a new toothbrush under the cabinet on the left and toothpaste in the drawer above the one where the brush and combs are." Dream explained and then left the room.

Georges head was empty. He stared at the door that Dream left the bathroom from not being able to stop. He was so mixed with emotions. He wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but he wanted to kick and punch something and scream. He wanted to hug Dream and say he was sorry, but he wanted to be as far as he could be from him because he was so scared. George sat there for a few minutes more and finally snapped out of it and got dressed and cleaned up the rest of the way.

Dream was sitting on the kitchen counter when he heard someone knock on his door. He got off the counter and scurried to the door to find that Sapnap was there.

"Dude. We have a problem." Sapnap said.

"What? What's wrong? What happened. Come in."

"First of all where is George? I know he's in here but where?"

"Bathroom."

"Okay. Well Tech said that we are changing the plan. He's saying that we are doing plan zero. Meaning George is a way bigger problem and importance then he was before." Sapnap explained quietly so George wouldn't over hear.

"Okay...how is that my problem?" Dream asked in a snarky attitude.

"Cl-Dream. Tech wants you too... you know.. be the one who keeps him in line. And you know exactly what he means by that."

"What?! Are you serious? He only gave me two weeks and now he wants me to be the one who keeps him in line?!" Dream whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry dude. I can't do anything about it except let you know. I tried to reason with him to let me do it but he said he wanted to test you."

"God. Okay, well thank you for letting me know. When he's done do I take him to his room?"

"No, to the garage Tech said to start plan zero." Sapnap informed Dream and walked out the door.

"How the actual fuck am I going to do this? He's already scared of me? I don't even have a clue." Dream thought to himself as the bathroom door opened to reveal George in Dream's clothes. "Hey, are you feeling better?"

"Uh, yeah. I also want to say I'm sorry for lashing out. I do that sometimes when Im under a lot of pressure." George said while scratching his neck nervously.

"It's alright. Just get your shoes back on because we have to go somewhere and it's not to your room." Dream said.

George wanted to question it but he felt like Dream would have told him where it was that they were going to go if he knew it was okay. George followed the other man's demand and put on his shoes and when he walked out he saw Dream pacing back and forth in a panic. "Dream?"

"Come here quickly and do as I say okay? I wont hurt you unless I need to or if my leader tells me too. I promise that i will not off you, but I need you to listen and trust me for me to keep that promise okay?" Dream said as he tried to calm his nerves.

George was visibly confused and concerned but he did what Dream asked him to do. It might not have been a good idea to trust him, but he might be the only person George has to trust at this moment.