10

smut chapter lolz

A/U: For smut chapters I will put when it starts and ends for people who are uncomfy with that stuff!

The morning's sun shone through Dream's curtains as his alarm went off. He looked at the beeping clock and read that it was 1:00pm. He slept in and he had so much to do today. "Well I'm fucked". Dream threw his covers off his body and ran to the bathroom. without even taking a shower he combed through his messy blonde hair, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and sped to his closet. He chose to where a plain black tee with some black cargo pants and his usual black boots and socks. When Dream was all ready for the day he rushed out the door, grabbing an apple from the kitchen on his way out.

Dream was wanting to go see George peacefully before he was caught for sleeping in, but when he saw Tommy, his plan was slightly changed.

"BIG D!! MY MAN!!"

"Never call me 'Big D' ever again got it?"

"Why not it's what your name starts with right?" Tommy asked but was met with silence. "Okay fine I wont call you that, where are we heading to though. Wait why are you in the halls anyways? Aren't you supposed to be watching George?" He questioned the other blonde.

"Don't tell anyone," Dream said quietly almost in a whisper "but i slept in, I am on my way there now. Where are you supposed to be?" Dream asked accidentally sounding more snappy then he meant to, hoping Tommy would understand that he was in a rush.

"Oh right, I'm going to go give Wilbur some ideas that Technoblade said to deliver."

"Don't you think you should get that done?"

"You're right, well I'll see you around then?"Tommy said as he turned the other way when the door to Georges room was in stepping range.

"Yep!" Dream said and the child scurried off.

Dream opened the door to reveal George peacefully dreaming in his sleep. He went over to the bed and gently shook the other man awake. "Hey, it's me, Dream. Your side feeling okay?" He said as the other man opened his eyes.

"Oh, uh hi haha," George giggled following by a yawn. "Yeah, it still hurts like hell but not as bad as it did before." he informed with his voice being low and scratchy

"God that was hot.." Dream thought to himself. "Okay, I'm sorry for being so late, I may have slept in a little." he chuckled hoping George wouldn't mind.

"It's okay, I didn't really sleep well last night so I got more sleep anyways."

"Okay, well do you want to get in the shower and change? I bet you feel disgusting." Dream asked in a very caring voice.

"Yes, I would love that."

Dream helped the smaller man sit up and get out of the bed carefully. They slowly walked out into the hall and back to Dream's room and into his bathroom.

"C- can you help me, uh, take my clothes off?" George asked shyly as Dream chuckled as he responded with helping him.

"Y'know you don't have to be shy with me. I don't judge and I couldn't be more happy then to help."

"But- but you did hurt me with no hesitation for answers. And I'm more scared of that happening again then being shy."

Dream stopped helping George unbuckle his pants and looked him dead in the eyes.

"George I'm sorry, I really am. I know this isn't a good excuse but I didn't have a choice okay? The leader made me. I had to or else I..." Dream trailed off but George knew exactly what he was about to say.