What Is Happening

George woke up but kept his eyes closed. Was he dreaming? Did he fall asleep at his desk and didn't know it? He felt a bed underneath his body. That was enough to make him shoot his eyes open and sit up to see where he was.

"You're awake!" a man beamed when he saw George awaken. "I was getting worried that I hit you too hard."

George was a handsome man. He's shorter than some, and he isn't as buff as the man in the room with him. He's more skinny, however, he has a sharp jawline. His eyes are dark brown along with his short, strait hair. George is wearing a blue hoodie, some nice jeans, and some gray shoes.

"What? Who are you? How do you know my name? Where am I? Who are you? ANSWER ME" George says quickly as he starts freaking out.

"We need you're help." The man says in a calm tone.

"We? I mean, hell no, you kidnapped me and you think im really going to help you?"

"What are you going to do? Tell your mommy?"

"W-w- what? Do you know who I am?"

"You are the security programer for the House if Government."

"How do you know that?! WHO ARE YO-"

All the sudden the door to the room opened. A tall man walked in. He has pink hair, buzzed on the sides and long on the top, in a messy man bun. He has crystal blue eyes with a scar on his left, going down from his eyebrow to his cheek. The man wore a gold crown, a red button up, black jeans, and black dress shoes.

"Good work Dream. You may leave and go eat."said the pink haired man.

"Dream? Pffft, what type of name is Dream?" George asks mockingly.

"Can I stay here? I want to see how this goes." Dream chuckles, ignoring the hostage.

The pink haired guy nods and turns his attention to George. "So George, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Whatever you want to do."

Why did- how did he know his name? "Who are you? How do you know my name? What do you want from me? Where are we? Why in the hell did you kidnap me? Please tell me." George pleaded.

Dream looked at the pink haired man beside him with a questioning look. The other man nodded then Dream looked at George, stood up, and walked towards him. "I love being the bad cop. You're really lucky its me."