The Hard Way

TW: torture

"...You're lucky its me." Clay said, knowing what he was about to do. Clay walked to the right side of the bed, pulling out a cloth that was in his right pocket.

"What's that for? What are you about to do to me?" panicked George.

Clay was definitely stronger then George. If George were to try to struggle, it would be another win for Clay.

Clay lift the man's head off the pillow, wrapping the cloth around it, and tying it tight so it would muffle the screams when its over George's mouth. Clay pulled out his knife from his left pocket, got on top of the bed straddling George, and pinned his hands above his head. Techno got up to pin the smaller man's legs, but Clay stopped him.

"I got this sir."

As Technoblade stepped back, Clay made a big mistake. He looked into the victim's deep brown, watery eyes. Clay felt his gut starting to turn and twist. "What? Why do I feel bad about this? I never feel bad."

Clay shook himself from his intruding thoughts and started to proceed. He lifted Georges hoodie, and cut his skin on his side from a quarter way down from where his rib ends, to where his hipbone starts. The cut was deep enough to were it started bleeding, but not enough to where he would die from blood loss.

"UHHHG" a muffled scream came from the man under Clay.

"Okay, now you see what the hard way is. Are you going to cooperate now?" Technoblade said in a serious tone.

George shook his head.

"Are you sure? We aren't joking around here."

George shook his head with a muffled grunt after.

Clay, still on top of the man, started lowering his knife. When the blade touched George's skin, he started squirming and nodding his head, tears escaping from his eyes.

"Thats what we thought. Untie him Dream. Tecno instructed the tall man.

Clay did as he was told, still straddling the smaller man under him on the bed. "Sir, I got this from here. I will call Sap to come in here if I need help."

After the pink haired man left, the blonde got off George. George sat there on the bed, same position he was while he was getting cut, quietly. He was in to much pain to talk and his thoughts were everywhere.

Clay came back to the side of the bed with a first aid kit in hand. He got back on the bed, straddling the other man again. He pulled out gauze and bandages to cover the cut.

***

After getting cussed out many times by George and covering the cut, Clay just sat there. He was lost in Georges eyes. They were wet from the tears he shed from the pain. He moved his attention to his lips. They were so kissable- wait WHAT?!