In Just One Day?

While Dream walked to Technoblade's office he couldn't help but smile. He was surprised that he was able to even get George to kiss him, let alone get him to flirt back.

"Why hello Dream, nice of you to join us! Wipe that stupid little smirk off your face." Techno demanded as the other three in the small room looked at Dream and snickered.

"Hello sir." Dream greeted his leader and looked at the others with a warning look, making them turn their gaze quickly, back to Techno.

All the people in the room insisted of Dream, Technoblade, Sapnap, Tommy, and Wilbur. Tommy was a younger, more new boy to the gang. He came in last month, after Sapnap caught him trying to steal some of Dreams vinyl records, his most valuable, favorite thing in the world. Wilbur was Techno's brother, but he was more of a planner then a fighter. In fact, he came up with this plan to take down the government, the reason why they kidnapped George in the first place.

"Okay I'll start with Tommy. Tommy you need to..." As Techno was explaining all of the tasks the each of the men (or boys) would do Dream drifted into his thoughts.

" I want George. But not how they want him. What do I do, I cant DIE! What if i escape with him? No, no, no, we would be running away our whole lives. God why did I catch feelings."

"Dream your task is to go out, find and bring this guy here. We have some info to get out of him. Bad will meet you in the garage in one hour. I gave him all the information you need to know. Do you have any questions?"

"No sir, no questions." Dream responded "Well I guess we will have to move further with George tomorrow, huh? Great."

As the others walked out if the door, Dream followed. He saw Sapnap staring him down like he was some lion's prey. He wasn't in the mood to talk, so he just ignored his best friend's stare. Well, until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Dude why are you staring at me. Just ask what you wanna ask." Dream snapped hastily.

"Wha- sorry I just, you seem off dude, you okay? Sapnap said quietly so the others around wouldn't hear.

"Sap, I'm perfectly okay. I promise, George..you know what, let's get to my room and then we can talk.

***

When the pair finally got to Dreams room so he would get ready, he told Sapnap everything. Everything from when Dream was re-bandaging the soar, to what George and Dream have in common, to him kissing George and wanting to fucking rail him.

"Dude, that- that's a lot to unpack in just one day. Are you SURE he's gay though Clay? Like dont get me wrong, he did kiss back, but what if he knows what you're doing and trying to uno reverse this shit." Sapnap said.

Dream knew he wasn't wrong, but he wasn't about to admit that. "I don't know about that. I mean I would think he knows not to mess with Techno and me in the same room. Especially with how easy I went on him. Dude that cut was NOTHING."

"Yeah you have a point. Just be careful thats all I have to say."

"I will try to be. Now scram so I can get dressed and pack!"

A/N: im sorry this chapter was a little short. It was just a filler chapter, but next chapter will definitely be getting...spicy;)