It All Starts Here

George has been left by himself for a couple hours now. When he was left alone and had the chance, he examined the room around him. The bed he was laying on was in the center of the smaller room, the headboard only touching a wall, covers a light blue, twin sized. The walls were a light gray, almost white. Well he thinks. He's also colorblind so that's not so helpful. He only knew the color of the covers because he can see blue. There were two black folding chairs that sat across from the end of the bed. The door was to the left of the bed, in the far corner. It was in a short hallway type of thing, so it was hard to see, but you can still see when someone enters. Finally, to the right, there was a wardrobe against the wall, facing George.

George's thoughts were racing. "What do they want from me? Is the president worried about me? Are they looking for me? Are they going to save me? Why am I attracted to the guy who put me in pain on purpose? Am I.. no.. I can't be, I'm not gay...no."

The doors open again, this time it being Dream. He's carrying some bandage stuff and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. "Hey! Are you feeling better?" Dream asks in a caring voice, walking through the doorway. Secretly he hopes and prays that George isn't straight. Not for the fact that he's cute, but for the mission. "Who am I kidding he IS kinda cute.... but I also want to live so let's not think about that."

Shaking Dream from his thoughts, George looked at him in disgust and snapped "Why in the bloody hell would you care in the slightest? You pinned me down and sliced my skin without a care in the world just because I wouldn't talk. But NOW you all the sudden care?" His British accent coming out more then it was before. It tends to do that when he gets upset.

"That's fair. Well I came in here just to change your bandages and check up on how the cut is doing. We don't want it to get infected." Dream explained. He was trying so hard not to think about getting on-top of  the other and making out with him. But the thought slipped into his head and he started to blush. Hopefully George didn't see. He walked over to the bed where George was and opened the first aid kit. "Turn on your side so I can get to it better please."

George did as he was told and he lift up his shirt. He isn't quite sure why he's letting Dream lay hands on him again. "What if he cuts my skin again?" When George felt Dream's hand touch the bandage and he flinched, causing Dream to pull back quickly.

"Sorry, di- did I hurt you?"

"No, no, it's okay. You didn't, I.." George stopped mid-sentence when he locked eyes with Dream. His stomach flipping and flopping like a fish out of water.

After what feels like a minute passed, Dream realized what was happening and looked away. "Uhh- anyways.. I'm going to keep going okay? Tell me when it hurts and I will stop." He said shyly, blushing but not enough for George to see.

George took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Just be careful please." He knew the reason why he flinched was because he was scared, not because Dream hurt him, but he can't say that. That just shows he is more vulnerable then he has revealed already. He can't have them know that.

Dream slowly reached for the bandage as George flinched again. He waits for the other man to relax before he goes any further so he knows George is ready. After he relaxes, Dream slowly ripped off the first bandage, being careful not to hurt the cut more then it already was.

George felt different around Dream. He doesn't know why but he just knows he shouldn't feel this way. "His eyes are so pretty, and his freckles are dotted so perfectly, and his smile is so nice. Am I gay? I never thought any-" All the sudden George's side felt like there were tiny knifes coming out of his skin, one by one slowly. To slowly. He tried not to say anything but he just wanted it to end. "Can you not just rIP- OW OW OW!"