Chapter 3: Fog of War V2

As of September 28, 2021, this chapter has been rewritten.

Old Author note: I would like to welcome Scorcha-san (@Ying-yang-ding-dang) to the team. We are now 3 guys writing this story. Please feel free to vote(Star) this chapter and comment.

Old Co authors note: Thanks Danny, Heyo I'm Scorcha or ying yang ding dang I'm the author of Titanfall War of the gate expect some Titanfall references anyway I'm the only American working with these dudes and I'm the only one coming up with names anywho let's get on with the story.

_____________________________________________________________

New Author note: Im sick now x_x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 PM EST, 29th March 2025,

Washington D.C.

Situation Room, The White House.

It has been four days since the "Wall of Light'' incident occurred. The Federal Government of the United States understood that this was an unnatural event, which cannot be classified as a weather abnormality, as country borders are man made and it affected the United States and the Republic of India.

The reports of flying men from the intercept had also spooked the government. With countries around them completely different, similar to what existed during the mid-Twentieth century. This was oddly similar to what it was in the 1950s.

The government decided to release the knowledge they had in attempts to keep the public calm. The situation got more complex when the Mayor of Buffalo walked through the International Border, attracting much press from his discovery. Bringing back a newspaper from the 50s from the other side, showing a strange, different world from what the Americans knew..

This spread like wildfire, and now the citizens now knew they were transported back to 1942, and were in the middle of the Second World War. They observed panic buying all around the country, with National Guard units able to prevent looting, with many arrested in the first hour. However, the historical and engineering experts quickly noted that much of the technology was in the 1950s.

With the Media having a field day, President Potts called another meeting with her cabinet, being the fifth sense this crisis began - there been so many some of the White House rooms been turned into housing units for the staff.,

"Give me a situation report, gentlemen. How is the nation holding up after the incident?"

"The news of us being 'teleported' back in time, and especially in the middle of the Second World War, caused another panic. Fortunately, the precautions and preemptive action undertaken by you, Madam President have prevented a full blown national unrest. Most people are obeying Marshall Law." Vice President Frank Dason Rose reports.

That being the best news Potts heard all day however she knows that will end soon. Only reason the people are putting up with it is because it is a sign of strength and control in a completely chaotic situation - where basic Human nature kicks him for stability. Sooner or later everyone will want the lockdowns to be lifted and extending them will only add more chaos.

Potts nods and then looks towards the Naval secretary, named Laffey Lee.

"Right now the media has noticed the hostile submarine attack on our harbor, with videos on social media and National news. Thankfully, there is too much going on so this must have gone under the radar for now," Lee said. "The Fleet is still investigating the situation and figuring out who shot at us."