Making amends.

The look on meek face was cold.I knew he wasn't happy to see me and I knew if this wasn't his place of business he would of probably killed me but I was here to make amends. I'm here to talk to you I said. Talk about what ! u and me ain't got shit to talk about u got some nerves coming to my place of business showing up five years later like my feelings for you would change!. I ain't like yo ass then and the
Feeling remain the same he said. Okay I deserve that I deserve that but I'm not here for that I'm here to talk too you I want to put the pass behind us. Naw I'm good once an enemy always an enemy . But I was never your enemy I was only doing my job it might seem, like I was against u but I respect you things just happen I said to him. Come on Rommney u can't bullshit a bullshiter I also know you and cash work together to bring me and tone down that nigga wasn't to be trust In the first place I lost two of my best friends because of him I could see the hurt ness on meek face. Look meek I know u don't trust me but I had none to do with dink or tone murder. Yeah well I don't believe you. Look u not the only person that lost people. Cash killed my best friend and everyday I'm living with the fact that I let this happen. Well now u know what type of nigga he is So what's up Rommney why are u really here ?. What u trying to find some dirt on me so u can sabotage my club?. No I said. I'm here to ask for a relationship with my grandchild?. Meek look at me . What the fuck u talking about?. Royal is my grand daughter. Naw u lying I don't believe that shit get the fuck out my office he said. Swazi is my second child her mom died when she was 7 her aunt took care of her although we didn't have a close bond I sent her money every week. How am I suppose to believe that shit he said. I went into my pocket and pulled out Swazi birth certificate and pass it to him. His eyes was glued to the paper. This don't mean shit anybody could sign a birth certificate he threw it back at me. Swazi my daughter and royal my grandchild she's the only family I got I just want to meet her build a relationship with her. I don't even trust u if u think I'm going to trust u with my daughter u got me fuck up get out my office!.