once u in you always in... S.E

I watch my daddy provide for my mom and my brother with no help from my grandparents yeah he could of ask for help but he didnt he got it on his own even though my pops got his own money and properties and my mom has a mutli millon dollar company . I just can't depend on them I mean they give me anything I want and need but I want to get my own shit thats why im in the game me rahkeem and marcus was the youngest niggas getting it nobody knew our hustle we knew it was risky but this the life we chose.. I look at the time it was 7 my pops would be calling my phone telling me to make it home thats was another thing my pops still treated me like a child im a whole junior 16 I can handle myself.  Marcus and rahkeem was late I had to take our connect the money.  Marcus was short again on his half I had to help him out he was my cousin I had his back but on the real I couldnt keep going into my pocket when he was out here doing whatever he wanted with his money. I threw the black duffle bag in my trunk and shut it I got in my car and drove off. It took me about an hour to get to my connnect we always met at the same spot. .. junior santiango was only 22 and leading the drug game after his father was murder him and his uncles took  over.  I wanted to start my own family business. I wasn't that trust worthy so of course I had  the 32 on my waist . I watch for the car signal i got out. And open my trunk and grab the duffle bag. And shut the trunk and walk towards the car. Junior body guard open the door for me and I got in.  Junior was always happy to see me. I was the youngest  Bread winner bringing in  50k  every 2weeks. Remember im only 16 had a heart and mind like a 30 year old.  U alone where the rest junior asked. Oh they had basketball practice I said lying.  Well thats cool cause I actually wanted to talk to  u alone.  The car pulled off. I gave junior the bag. Its all there I said.  I know junior said lighting his blunt and smoking it. He took a few more pulls than passed it to me I took a few pulls. So whatsup what u wanted to talk to me about?  U know I was home thinking to myself like rahmeek he's not the average 16 year old he's different, hes  hungry, and  he bringing in more money than people half his age. True I said agreeing with him.  Too be honest u dont need them other two, they not on your level me and u can make so much money.  We started as the big 3 I cant just cut them off I told junior.  U can if u want too make 75k a week. My eyes got big cha cha ching is all I heard. 75k a week at the age of 16 damn now that what Im talking about. I will give u time to think but dont let this offer pass u by. 75k was in my head the entire ride.  The car stopped before getting out junior passed me a jewelry box. For u he said. I open it up it was diamond chain that had the initials of S.E which meant santiango empire.. junior rocked his everyday all day. I place the chain on. I gave junior a dap . U know once u put on that chain u in S.E forever junior said.  I put it on didnt I I said. Junior smiled. I got out. And closed the door. I walk to my car and got in and drove off. I looked at my chain S.E FOR LIFE.......

.